• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PowerSports Club - Opening soon.

Saw the pic on facebook! Looks awesome! Im keen as to move out of Elite Physique and away from the hektiks. If you open early im there.

PTC said:
Just do it

I will.

Joel Im still keen for some Oly lifting coaching, we got some pointers from a guy at Elite last week for snatches which was great, I have a new goal to put on my list of things to accomplish which is good :)

I would like to give the strongman stuff a go, would be good to know what im in for at PTC AD10 comp.

Yea I think Kris posted that up - I think it looks 10 x better in real life - really happy with how things are coming together - mate to be honest we should be open by thursday - there are still a few dumbells to come but pretty much everything is set up! - if you want come in thurs or fri if its to much of a squeeze on saturday.

All good mate - I'll get you onto Glen when you guys come and sign up - Glen is the best guy to go to - well worth the money - I was chatting to him the other day about training for about 2 1/2 hours lol

We just bought a Yoke, farmers walk handles and a Log - they should be here in Jan - looking forward to them!

I think I'll run a strongman/strength session of saturdays - prob start from the 12th.

Just letting everyone know that we are open now:

Today and tomorrow 7 - 7

Sat - 8-1pm

Sun - closed

Starting monday normaly 530am-9pm hours start.

Cheers,

Joel.

Hey guys - just thought id give you abit of an update on what we have planned over the next month or so.

This week we are doing a Gridiron Clinic for some of the local junior players - teaching them how to train for better performance/strength on-field.

Next week we are putting in a supplement/apparel store.

At the end of Jan (31st) we are having our "official" opening - we are going to have PowerSports Challenge - Canberras Strongest Athlete - should be a great event and good to watch!

Feb 14th - we have a kettlebell workshop that is run by Zamar Rojas - this dude is crazy with kettlebells! lol

Feb 27th - we have a nutrition/supplement seminar with Ken Ross he competes with the INBA and competed at last yr's Mr.O INBA.

Hopefully in June we will be having an Australian Powerlifting meet also - but this is to be confirmed!

Thought you guys might be keen to see whats going on within the club - and again everyone is welcome to come check it out anytime!

Awesome, sounds like it's all moving very fast. I will come down and have a bo-peep soon.

Ill be in on the kettlebell workshop and nutrition seminar.

perhaps not Canberras strongest man... YET.

Please get singlets Joel. Ill buy some.

Ill be in on the kettlebell workshop and nutrition seminar.

perhaps not Canberras strongest man... YET.

Please get singlets Joel. Ill buy some.

I'll get some info soon about the kettlebell workshop - just confirmed that today...and i'll give you the details for it.

Also the Nutrition seminar!

Yea mate I think Kris is getting some with the next order - i'll just confirm with him - but we will def get some!

Sounds great mate.

BTW FWIW the workshops with the young kids is a great way, I believe to initiate future clientele.

Good luck!

Id just like to quote a mate who came to Powersports with me last night.

Matt said:
I just flexed and my shirt button flew off.

Goddamn powersports.

You too can expect results such as this when you train at Powersports!

Sounds great mate.

BTW FWIW the workshops with the young kids is a great way, I believe to initiate future clientele.

Good luck!

Thanks mate!!

Id just like to quote a mate who came to Powersports with me last night.

[/COLOR]

You too can expect results such as this when you train at Powersports!

Glad your mate enjoyed it!

Will he be coming in again?

Ill try get him to come on Mondays but hes normally @ crossfit which is closed this week.

Heard your radio advert on 104 this morning. Sounded good mate.

Just need some signage so people can find the place now :)

If you get a politician or senior civil servant in there, make the bastard sweat.

Good luck with the opening :D

wow impressive. Got any newer photos than the ones on the website?

Yea mate still looks pretty much the same - think that pic just looks empty because theres nothing going on in the gym lol.

More equipment to come though over the next month of so:

Aus day weekend:

Rev hyper
Yoke
Farmers walk
Log

A few weeks after that - back supported row, 45 degree hyper, another power rack, maybe a bench/power rack.

Can't think of the rest atm im brain dead lol