• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Supplements- WARNING

knkn

Hey guys,

Around a month ago now I bought 5kg of protein powder from power supplements on ebay and it still hasn't arrived. I have tried contacting the owner twice and have now opened up a paypal dispute and I still have had no response. Just thought I would give people a heads up as they seem to get recommended on here.

I wouldn't have had any problems if he said that there was a delay or whatever or even give an estimate on when it may arrive but to not answer emails or anything is just plain unprofessional. I don't normally write bad reviews about companies but I thought that it might help some other forum members out.

So if you would like to see your protein powder by easter (next year) buy from somewhere else.

Im not sure why thats happened.. it may have something to do that you bought it off eBay, have you tried contacting them through their official website email ( admin@powernutrients.com.au ). One of my close relatives bought WPI off their website about 3 to 4 weeks ago and it came with in a week.
Although i did request some samples about 6 weeks ago (which they said they were sending out) and i never got them.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I bought a 3kg bag from e-Bay and got it in good time.. I also got my samples in good time.

Dunno what the go is.

I have asked for free samples for about 5 different offers ausbb has advertised on here and still havent got anything lol..

Not that I care though I think companies try making themselves look better by saying they offer free samples, though I never get them..

Hrmmm

I order 6kg of WPI from power supplements and the transaction and delivery was super smooth and quick.

Mt 2 cents, these mobs are built on 20kg fonterra protein. Anybody with a bit of space and time on their hands could buy 20kg of WPI flavour it up and repack and sell. Business like this, easy to get bored, figure out the cash aint that great and stop caring.

Good luck im sure u will either get ya protein or ya cash.

Hmm just ordered 5kgs a few days ago, hope my lot is fine.

Also i managed to get samples from them, which arrived pretty quickly...

Good service! I bought something off eBay from China, free postage and it took 2 business days to arrive, 3 weeks within Australia is totally unaccepotable.

BLACKBAN!!!

Funny thing is I was going to order from these guys...

I am sticking with bulk nutrients... They have always been good to me...

Any updates on the situation?

Got your protein yet?

Hey just thought I would give an update as to what happened.

Turns out that the protein was delivered to the wrong address. After i emailed and didn't get a response for a few weeks I opened up a paypal dispute and got a full refund.

The owner seems to have good intentions but he needs to act more professionally especially in the customer service department. At first he acted as if I was lieing and had already received the protein. When he then realised it was sent to the wrong address he didn't even offer a refund or apology he asked me to go check the address and ask for the protein back lol (by that time it had been at the other address for about a week). It looks like the company has changed couriers so hopefully they are better now.

bulk nutrients, cheapest protein fastest shipping
ordered on a monday night, its here by wednesday

No Bull Supplements Australia has just launched, and you are now invited to enjoy our AUSBB coupon code which gives you $10 off our 2 month stack. Thats 6kg of 100% whey protein powder, inc. WPI, plus 1kg creatine mono for $169. Select a different flavour for each kilogram of protein - only at No Bull Supplements Australia (all protein orders come in 1kg bags for your convenience).

Van | National Sales | No Bull Supplements Australia
Email me at vanarmota@nobullsupplements.com.au for exclusive coupons and deals.

Last edited: