• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Lifting Adelaide - Inaugural Deadlift

Markos don't forget this is my first event. I am sure in the future ill put on bigger & better shows but for now I do not want to bite off more than I can chew.

We have some awesome lifters coming from all backgrounds. Weight lifting, Strong man, Crossfit & even Body Building (They have seen the light!) So it is going to be a fantastic day :)

Spirit fingers or cheer girls required for entry.
Hey I can put my dress on and be one of the cheer girls?

Why arent you competing Jim? Seeing as you are going, and just got an EPB, why not have a shot?

Didnt get registered in time. Only allowing 15 lifters bud.

I planned my PPP cycle so that i would be hitting a PB at the comp. Oh well...

good luck this weekend to all those fortunate enough to be selected in Ben's 15 elite deadlifters, may all your lights ("all" 9 of them) be white and PR's drop.

This is what i see here

Hello

Due to the over whelming interest in competing at the Power Lifting Adelaide Deadlift we have had no choice but to limit numbers at fifteen.

How many people have registered their interest?

I have lost count!

Entry is now closed! This one is going ot be epic :)

I am yet to turn away a lifter mate :D

Good luck with the comp mate but next time maybe a little less bullshit.

ben good lifting to all your guys, get yol working, you will find you could have doubled the numbers with very little extra work ,it will be all over before it begins ,next time.once again all the best frank

Warning Summary
The SES has issued an Extreme Heat Warning for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Forecast for Saturday
Dry, very hot and sunny. Light to moderate northeast winds and afternoon coastal
sea breezes.

Precis Dry. Sunny.
City: Max 39

Its gonna be a warm one!

Saturday 29/01/2011. First lift 11am sharp
Parks recreation centre – Angle Vale (Hosted by Adelaide Weight lifting club)

Ive just had a look and the Adelaide Weightlifting Club is in Angle Park and not Angle Vale. The 2 suburbs are about 35kms away from each other.

I hope your contestants arent going to Angle Vale which is over the complete other side of Adelaide...