• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Lifting Adelaide - Inaugural Deadlift

If you are a PA member and you lift with PLA, you can get in trouble. Still a risk if you wanted to stay a PA member.

This is accurate

Just to clarify PA lifters can compete in gym meets as long as they are not organised by or affiliated with a powerlifting organisation other than the IPF or another organisation which does not maintain an anti-doping policy substantially similar to WADA.

So there's nothing I'm aware of stopping someone having a go at one of Ben's comps and deciding to compete with PA later if they find they enjoy the sport.

This is not..

If you are a PA member and looking to compete in PLA your best option would be to contact Mr Wilks for official guidance on the matter.

OK people, We all know the situation with Powerlifting Aus by now. If you would like to debate the merits & technicalities of this one fed rule please do so in your own thread, PLA is not interested in politics.

Thank you

Lifting isn't about busting records, it's about lifting. I honestly don't understand why people think it's only worth lifting if your going to win/smash records. I've had an amazing experience competing and beating my own PBs, even if other lifters smash me.
Alright sounds good, Im hoping to be able to pull 200 by then, Ill have a crack at it anyway :)

I'm giving this serious consideration, I have never competed but I will not know what I can do until I try.

Is there a date we need to confirm by?

I'm giving this serious consideration, I have never competed but I will not know what I can do until I try.

Is there a date we need to confirm by?

At this stage its register on the day. But, I might change that in the new year.

Have you joined the facebook group & RSVPd for the event?

ben hi seams like you have it all maped out, , gear i can tell you were you can buy soft suits for 30 dollars ,thats all your lifters need to make a start ,judges i trained a 23year old girl who compeated at nat level ,shifted to adelaide last year she may be interested in judging and plenty of us would help train up anyone from s a who were interested in filling judges roll lets know if i can help ps i have my w p c world refs ticket

trained a 23year old girl who compeated at nat level ,shifted to adelaide last year she may be interested in judging and plenty of us would help train up anyone from s a who were interested in filling judges roll lets know

Can you please have her Email me, I can use all the help I can get :)

sales at miraclexproductions dot com

lol faggotbook

i love it how girlfriends/dates get the shits when you dont have a CIA-data-mining-book account

i trained a 23year old girl who compeated at nat level ,shifted to adelaide last year she may be interested in judging and plenty of us would help train up anyone from s a who were interested in filling judges roll lets know if i can help ps i have my w p c world refs ticket

Can you please have her Email me, I can use all the help I can get :)

sales at miraclexproductions dot com

Actaully, Don't answer that it was Yolandie, yeh?