• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your routine

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
(Gender, Age, Height, Weight, kgs)
Goal: Vague or specific (get bigger? Or master a exercise by December?)
Routine: Include what progress you've made this week. Extra reps? Longer hold? New progression?
Questions: Request any feedback you'd like on your routine.

- Male
- 181cm/5'11
- 103-106kg (weight moves around a fair bit during the footy season)

Goal by December - 5 1/2 months - prob not to be to different in regards to weight but I do want to keep getting leaner, bigger, stronger, faster
- Enjoy my training, have fun with it but also keep busting my ass - over the last few months I have prob been doing something for the wrong reasons, not going about it the right way to reach different numbers and putting way to much stress on my body for the results I am getting (mainly results outside the gym - wont go into it)
- Over the coming weeks I need to step back from training slighlty and re-focus, and work out the plan of attack.

Routine - As stated above this is still up in the air with our I am approaching things over the coming months. But will be more focused on improving myself for the long term and not simply week by week trying to reach a number.

- Male 90% of the time
- 172 cm
- 102kg currently at 20%+ bf yolo - no abs, no care

Goal - Has always and will always be to 'get bikker bru' ...

Toyed with push/pull type routine - Mon - Chest, bis, Tues - Back, tris, Wed - Rest, Thurs - Chest, bis, Fri - Back, tris, Sat - Legs

Was getting burned out. No longer 25 and I only have the one intensity. Not very smart, but cant help it. As soon as I hit the gym the switch goes off and it's all or nothing. Will probably need to address this as time goes on.

Now back to the following-ish type routine :

Sat - Chest
Sun - Arms
Mon - Rest
Tues - Back
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri- Rest

The parts may not fall on that particular day, but you get the idea.

Strongest body part/s - Legs, Tris
Body part I want to improve most - Chest + back i.e. thickness
Favourite exercise - Leg press

Might seem a bit easy to some of you, but as stated, I leave nothing behind and even with one / two body parts per workout, my routines last around 1-1.5hrs standard.

Always open to feedback, but having tried many different forms of training from programs found on the internet etc.. I always come back to this style of training as I 'feel' it more than any other. Also perhaps guilty of lacking patience in giving other programs a fair crack.

Chur.