• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post Your Leg Workout

Stretch
45deg leg press. 5x12
Leg ext super setted with front squats 1x12-1x6-1x12-1x6
Lying leg curl 3x12
Lunges. 3x8
Seated calf raise 3x20
Standing calf raise 3x15

Right now I'm training 4 days per week, with squats in every session. Slightly more volume at the start of the week, slightly more intensity at the end of the week.

Mon
Squats: 1x1, 3x3
Power Cleans: 3x3
High Pulls: 1x5

Wed
Front Squats: 1x1, 3x3
Power Shrugs: 5x5 ramping
Goodmornings: 3x10

Fri
Squat: 1x1 attempting to set a new PR
Power Clean: 5x3 ramping
High Pull: 3x5

Sat
Front Squat: 1x1 attempting to set a new PR
Power Shrug: 5x5 ramping
Goodmorning: 5x5 ramping

That says everything. I have a friend who started a law degree this year. Since March, if it weren't for facebook I wouldn't know she's still alive.

End up having sexual activities with that chick at your work in the pillow fort you made?...

If it's a no to the coutis please tell me you atleast made a pillow fort....

No, and no. As much as I'd like to make a pillow fort, I'm no multi-tasker, and I get too distracted by breaking stuff with an axe.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm a great multi-tasker: I can talk and annoy people at the same time.

bump.

At the moment just leg presses 3/4 ROM and leg extensions.
My hip hurts squatting. Farrrken thing.

Squats
45 Deg leg press
Leg extentions
SLDL's
Lying hamstring curls
Walking lunges (if I have time)
All for 5 sets of 8 reps

bump.

At the moment just leg presses 3/4 ROM and leg extensions.
My hip hurts squatting. Farrrken thing.
I should've added Trap Bar Deads as well. These don't hurt my hip. I like these and I can go heavy. :D

My linear progression squat day

Squats
Front squats
pause squats
olympic squats
SSB squats for 1 set of 5.

Other squat day
Single ply squats
SSB lunges
GHR

Split over 2 Days

Day 1
Squats
Lunges
Leg extension
Leg Curls
Seated Calf raises

Day 2
Deadlifts
DB Step Ups
Leg Press
Seated Calf Raise
Calf Press

squats, step ups, cleans, lunges, calf raises.

All 4 sets with short rest between sets; reps 5-8 and occasional high rep set to failure or heavy set to failure.

Last edited: