• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post Xmas Crash Diet

kaz

iLift
Anyone wanna crash diet for 10-14 days with me to shred the post xmas/NY bloat?

Starts tomorrow.

My bro-in-law is doing Lyle McDonalds RFL and I was thinking a good opportunity to do try it.

#crashdietsareforfathousewives
#itsabadidea

:cool:

Can vouch for RFL works well IMO
it's a little brutal cals wise but it's only meant to be a short term thing

Day 1 going great guns (as they always do)
Started with an 18hr fast and some sweaty cardio. Just made a protein & almond meal shake with psyllium husk and 5g Acai berry powder. Added so much ice to make it like a thickshake.
Went down well.

Not having alcohol either. RPL says no. You aren't burning as much fat when you're consuming alcohol.

About to charcoal a kg chicken breast for dinner with some vege.

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; this thing's starting on Monday [emoji14] I'm fucking starving!
Eat all the crap out of your cupboards untill then so when you start dieting theres nothing to tempt you. (Worst advice ever....)

Eat all the crap out of your cupboards untill then so when you start dieting theres nothing to tempt you. (Worst advice ever....)

Haha better do what the lady says! Seriously I'm good to go, figuring out diet at the moment.

What's your stragedy [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION];? Are you doing RFL verbatim? Whachoo eating per day?

I read somewhere you can eat grapefruit. Im up to chapter 5 of actually reading RPL line by line

What's your stragedy [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION];? Are you doing RFL verbatim? Whachoo eating per day?
Doing it verbatim.

My brother in law did it for 4 weeks said it was tough but had his best weightloss results. He bulked through the year and started cutting during November and lost a good amount of weight. He is so strict and is doing it verbatim. We were at the pub Tuesday and he ate a salad while the rest of us had parmigiana. He is weight training 5 days a week.
Tried to get him to join here!

Cool. I'm not into the meat of it yet only up to p25/93. Ill be interested to see what the cal recommendations are for me. Don't fee like I want to go too far below 3000. We'll see.