• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome meal this arvo, went to the Pancake Kitchen.
Got the German Feast. Few gluten free pancakes with whipped butter and maple syrup, bacon, and cheese kransky. Had heap of extra bacon due to skipping on the egg and tomato due to shitty allergies.

Awesome meal this arvo, went to the Pancake Kitchen.
Got the German Feast. Few gluten free pancakes with whipped butter and maple syrup, bacon, and cheese kransky. Had heap of extra bacon due to skipping on the egg and tomato due to shitty allergies.

Ooohh nice

$85 800g Rib Eye from Gaucho's

photomay18211532.jpg

Just cooked up my lunches for most of the week, chicken, onion, heap of rice and some sort of jar of curry sauce. Seeing I am on straight early shifts all week my lunch times will be around 8:30am, a great time of day for a hot curry :D

No sarcasm here..

Your being sarcastic right?

Huh! Well IMHO a diet meal with griled or BBQ chicken is fine, but caesar salad dressing is usually v.high fat and although sweet potatoes are better than white, when you crinkle cut them you double the oil absorbed due to the increased surface area. Ditch the dressing, boil the spuds. Not too much broscience for you, i hopes.

Huh! Well IMHO a diet meal with griled or BBQ chicken is fine, but caesar salad dressing is usually v.high fat and although sweet potatoes are better than white, when you crinkle cut them you double the oil absorbed due to the increased surface area. Ditch the dressing, boil the spuds. Not too much broscience for you, i hopes.

Still hit my daily macro and calorie goals

Increased surface area fucking LOL.

Is this real life????

Nothing wrong with oil champ, bit of healthy fat is an essential part of any diet.

Oh yeh. I lived in Chicago for a year & the grocery stores are something else. One aisle just for soft drink, another just for sauces, another for cereal. It was unreal.

Haha - I'm in houston for a meeting at the moment, there's a "sams club" across the road from my hotel.. Went for a walk in there and was spun out by just how much shit they had. Aisle after aisle of wholesale packed chocolate/chips/biscuits/lollies... And 50lb bags of popcorn. Who the fuck needs 50lb of popcorn?!

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

What?

I love sweet potato and potato and eat them both by the Kg on a cut but how exactly do you think sweet potato better than white potato. If its for a cut white potato is even less calories. Both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.