• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No pics but looked just like a potato bake from the top
Cooked an awesome T for Mrs and kids last night,
Spuds and chicken soaked in cream of chicken soup for about 10mins
layered sliced spuds on bottom of oven dish thing, layered big slices of chicken breast (800gm) on top to cover all the spuds, then 2 more layers of sliced spuds on top. Covered the shit with a mixture of chicken stock, thick cream and mustard, baked him for about hour and half, added pepper and grated cheese, baked some more. Came out a winner, even the kids ate it :D

Yeh boy!

oh this one is perfect for you ... it's a Reese's PB cup wedding cake. How awesome is this cake :D

reesescake.jpg

I am complete now

This morning, after a 12 month wait, I had my first involtino al cioccolato at the new Brunetti in Lygon St

Bring on the food intol challenge to end all challenges ... wheat :eek:

totally worth it, whatever the consequences. So far, doing OK. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow still feeling good :p

all that was left were the crumbs

644276_581422948549104_1544564338_n.jpg

followed that with yuzu turkey and broccolini for lunch cos zomg daily macro blowout on carbs and fat in one meal :D

Awesome. I'm going to make this. What are graham crackers though? I don't think I've seen them before

we don't have them here, it's an American thing.
But the equivalent thing is either

Arnott's digestive biscuits (or other brand of digestive bikkies)
or Arnott's Wheatmeal bikkies.

don't ask me why they are called digestive bikkies...probably because they have wholemeal flour or something.

enjoy :)

Pulled sarsparella chicken with firecracker coleslaw on tortillas

9A3914F1-6261-4F44-8382-4BBCA418C7F0-36515-000006C13FAF9E7E.jpg

p.s top pork there brick should add it to the weber thread

Have a big pot of beef stroganoff in the slow cooker for nearly 12 hours. Almost time to pig out on it with some rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.