• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6982

Choc/berry protein fluffs for dessert tonight

iPhone using Tapatalk

oh i haven't had fluff in so long and I LOVE chocolate and berries!!!

Made some chocolate chilli peanut butter ... salty sweet spicy chocolatey pb goodness :D

406782_568289896529076_1736076346_n.jpg

Last edited:
hit me up with the recipe for that!!

250g raw peanuts
15g raw cacao
3/4 - 1 tsp sea salt flakes
a pinch of chilli / cayenne to taste*

*I used chilli salt flakes

You can dry roast the peanuts if you like ... but it's too hot to switch on the oven today here! If you do, let them cool before you proceed.

Throw the peanuts into a food processor and process until it starts to become a paste. Add the salt and cacao and process until smooth and creamy.

Place in jar. Cover and set aside or you might eat the lot after you reach for the nearest spoon.

Just some randoms from this week...

Double steak burger with sweet potato salad

ydypynu8.jpg

Bacon and egg roll with triple egg and bacon.... Unreal!!!!

vapy5asu.jpg

More salads....
egera5ed.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dinner looked much the same as lunch today...prosciutto, mortadella, veg and salads ... too hot to cook

made my banana chocolate protein ice cream again and crushed up some choc hazelnut biscotti to stir in.

cookies and cream style :D

319kcals
P/C/F = 29g/28g/11g and 3g fibre

576236_568373513187381_364413996_n.jpg

250g raw peanuts
15g raw cacao
3/4 - 1 tsp sea salt flakes
a pinch of chilli / cayenne to taste*

*I used chilli salt flakes

You can dry roast the peanuts if you like ... but it's too hot to switch on the oven today here! If you do, let them cool before you proceed.

Throw the peanuts into a food processor and process until it starts to become a paste. Add the salt and cacao and process until smooth and creamy.

Place in jar. Cover and set aside or you might eat the lot after you reach for the nearest spoon.

Thanks. When do you add the chilli?

iPhone using Tapatalk

protein pumpkin slice and raspberry sauce
20130310_170605.jpg

chicken pho
20130309_144227.jpg

spicy chicken Korean style
20130309_194113.jpg

Roo steak/roast beef & various salads
20130310_124545.jpg

oreo cupcakes
20130310_122449.jpg

coffee protein ice cream with crushed up chocolate hazelnut protein biscotti :D

half in the bowl, other half polished off later. too good!!

f478ff32896611e2bbd422000a1f9ab2_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.