• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find many of us eat greek yoghurt (by the container full).

no such thing as a superfood. All real, whole unprocessed foods are super. they're food :)

Yep, and chobani is really good, nice and thick, good flavour, now made here in Australia instead of imported (it was imported for the first few months).

Barambah Organics (sorry Bazza) is also really good...one of the most delicious thick greek yoghurts around.

You can get 2 litre buckets of Jalna Greek yogurt :) Ive never heard of chobani nor Barambah, Ill have a suss.

Lunch

Roo fillet (served with veggies and cannellini beans, not shown)
58408_10151246886985904_2009858226_n.jpg

washed down with a very very special wine given febfast is now over ...
226445_10151246658140904_744286761_n.jpg

some recent eats:

Caramal & peanut brittle ice cream w/ home made brownies
IMG_1258.jpg

Choc chip banana pancakes w/ maple syrup & whipped PB
IMG_1264.jpg

Home made pork won ton soup w/ bok choy, shitake mushrooms and egg noodles
IMG_1278.jpg

12 hour hickory smoked lamb shoulder from the BBQ festival in Melbourne
IMG_1259.jpg

^^^this lamb was most likely the greatest lamb i have ever tasted in my life!!!

You are a chef, pussycat.
Top notch. Every single one.

some recent eats:

Caramal & peanut brittle ice cream w/ home made brownies
IMG_1258.jpg

Choc chip banana pancakes w/ maple syrup & whipped PB
IMG_1264.jpg

Home made pork won ton soup w/ bok choy, shitake mushrooms and egg noodles
IMG_1278.jpg

12 hour hickory smoked lamb shoulder from the BBQ festival in Melbourne
IMG_1259.jpg

^^^this lamb was most likely the greatest lamb i have ever tasted in my life!!!

quality page indeed!

spaghetti & meat sauce
20130305_150247.jpg

roast lamb & pumpkin
20130303_195333.jpg

choc peanut fluff
20130304_195723.jpg

hoisin chicken stirfry
20130305_200051.jpg

some recent eats:

CaT that is some seriously great food. The wonton soup has me drooling and the colour of the lamb looks fantastic. Nice work!

Kaz - keto plates look very familiar... it's working for me though, I've lost a full waist size in six weeks and only lost 0.5kg bodyweight.

You are a chef, pussycat.
Top notch. Every single one.

CaT that is some seriously great food. The wonton soup has me drooling and the colour of the lamb looks fantastic. Nice work!

I wish I could take all the credit guys but my missus made the brownies, pancakes and won ton soup. A master bbq chef by the name of Chris Girvan-Brown did the lamb at a cooking class I attended at the melbourne bbq festival.

Kaz - keto plates look very familiar... it's working for me though, I've lost a full waist size in six weeks and only lost 0.5kg bodyweight.

Chicken, broccoli and egg. Can be made so many ways!

Great work on the weightloss too!

Splurged out with Elvis proats tonight, keeping my oats at my max allowed serving size (more than 25g becomes a fodmap issue for me).

No PB but I had peanuts so roasted them off with the bacon and scattered on top!
Also added cinnamon and chilli sea salt flakes to the oats for kick and as usual, added my WPI to them for a boost.
It's a salad bowl :D

733983_10151256917320904_1022639629_n.jpg

Chicken, broccoli and egg. Can be made so many ways!

Great work on the weightloss too!

lol - yep - have to say it hasn't been that hard to maintain. My mainstay has been bulk batches of teriyaki chicken, which is great with broccoli and then goes neatly in salads, wraps, on its own as a snack in the afternoon etc.

Thanks! I'm running it for 1 more month and will put up some progress pics in the transformation thread - I will be on a bulk cycle for 3 months at the end of April, so some of the delicious recipes in this thread are accessible again!

I am on diet to get under 90kg on way to sub-10% body fat.

I always go with reasonably low fat diet diet and high carb diet.

Diet normally 2 eggs (whole) on toast for breakfast or 3 weetbix and milk, sometimes glass of orange juice.

Lunch 100-120g rice, 185 can of tuna

Mid-afternon protein shake.

Tea, whatever mrs is cooking, meat veg or pasta, but no bread with it.

Few pieces of fruit through day.

I keep calories 2000-2500.

^^^ imagining food pics

Dem Elvis Oats!

chicken schnitzel
20130306_192115.jpg

chilli/garlic chicken & veggie stack
20130307_202620.jpg

choc/peanut protein froyo with banana & sf maple syrup
20130307_211707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.