• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Success! So god damn good.. I swear it was like eating a HJ aussie burger! holllyyy!
(this pic makes it look big as well, it was tiny, like those mini slider things at sizzlers :p)

Roo Bun Burger! :D

951F96B9-A660-4EA2-9DFD-E84EEB96A1EA-3739-000003631360DF57.jpg

my much needed dinner last night

200g chicken breast, 3 half fried eggs, mustard on a wholegrain wrap. mouthgasm

photo.jpg

* edit, lol at the colours looks like something from the 80's

Thanks all! I was so happy with them..

I forgot to mention the macros for 2 of these babies is -

86.4g protein
10.7g fat
11.3g carb

So good! :D

Asparagus ftw! I eat that straight out of the can.

Salmon looks good too :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Asparagus ftw! I eat that straight out of the can.

Salmon looks good too :p

love asparagus....it doesn't love me back (onion family hates my guts, quite literally :p)

lol if you had one day with a food intol, your world would come crashing down, Chris!

love asparagus....it doesn't love me back (onion family hates my guts, quite literally :p)

lol if you had one day with a food intol, your world would come crashing down, Chris!

Chocolate and protein cooking? Hehe

But yes, i like my iron gut.

Home made jerky, best batch yet.

jerky.jpg

Ink, what was your recipe? I do a batch of a couple of kg every 2 months or so. My favourite is a biltong style with loads of fresh roasted and crushed coriander seeds, apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, sea salt and bi carb (which breaks down the tendons in the meat I found out).

Ink, what was your recipe? I do a batch of a couple of kg every 2 months or so. My favourite is a biltong style with loads of fresh roasted and crushed coriander seeds, apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, sea salt and bi carb (which breaks down the tendons in the meat I found out).

Sweet! I'm only making the jerky very mild at the moment cause the missus loves it and she can't eat spicy things while breastfeeding.

Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce (kikkomen), cracked pepper, salt, onion powder, honey, and liquid smoke.

Just recently upgraded to a commercial style dehydrator from Ebay, it's massive, 10 trays holds about 2.5-3 kg's.

The liquid smoke I got from mistygully.com.au and it's perfect, really puts a smoky taste to it.

Do some celery in the dehydrator for celery salt, it adds a really good flavour, and is a good substitute for salt in other dishes too, meat rubs etc. I do a similar one to that, but add celery salt 60ml of Jack Daniels (so post breastfeeding I guess - unless you do his and hers batches ;)) which rounds the flavour out. Sounds like you got the Excalibur dryer like mine with that capacity. Freakin brilliant bit of kit.

Got a tefal low fat chip cooker the other day.

Been cooking up heaps of potato and sweet potato chips.

600g carbs yesterday on my cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.