• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner

300 gms Bulgogi chicken tender loins
500gm T Bone
150gm steamed veg
200 gm potato salad
Greek salad
Grilled asparagus
Large bread roll buttered

1600 cals
5are6apu.jpg

yha2ehum.jpg

ry4y7ajy.jpg

Awww yeahhhh!!!!

Incidently...

Bulgogi marinade is awesome...

Grabbed some of my favourite chilli sauce (the blue one) and came across some sriracha so figured I'd try that too...

e7ahy8y6.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Cinnamon oats with crumbled wagon wheel... With a drizzle of thickened cream...
320 cals

6u5y8ete.jpg

My only regret was not finding some decent strawberries!!!!

Next time!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Slow roasted pork with crackling, malagueta peppers, roasted veggies, broccolini and salad.
Washed down with a glass of pinot noir :)

Went back for seconds ... and omg carbs before 6pm :eek:

Full belly :D:D
Roasted Pork_editjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Rest-day breakfast consisting of a huge mug of plain black coffee, pink oatmeal (oh yes) with a 'nana and a tablespoon of almond butter, plus a mixed bag of dried fruit & nuts.

97mdlj.jpg

Yes, that is a tiny taxi cab on my coffee mug.

Bender Weekend - Needed a re-fuel after 4 months

Friday - Late night snack 3 Cinnamon Donuts
Saturday - Dinner KFC Twister Combo followed by bag of CC's washed down with big Pepsi max.
Sunday - Pancake Parlour farmers brekky with latte, lunch Charchol Chicken shop (chips/chicken), 4 slices Haw Pizza, hot jam donut, some chocolate and coffee....

Have enough fuel to make it to Christmas Now.

What is the pink in your oats?

Also almond butter sounds intriguing....

nazzy, how is almond butter intriguing? it's delicious, it's nutritious, it's amazing ... but intriguing? I'm not sure it's capable of guile :D

it's macadamia nut butter that's downright intriguing .... lures you in, unexpectedly then WHAM!\

320427_10151049524290904_2016883918_n.jpg

What is the pink in your oats?

Also almond butter sounds intriguing....

PHD Pharma Whey protein powder. Strawberry creme flavor... one of the few I've found to be tolerable taste-wise.

Almond butter... it's like PB but less salty, I find. Sooo good, though if you're unfortunate enough to put it in your mouth on its own, it will weld the damn thing shut :p

Dinner fit for a hangover :/

Homemade chicken risotto italiano style & homemade garlic bread.

Risotto never photographs well, but I can assure you its divine, chicken is tender, risotto packed full of flavour, garlic bread crispy around the outside & moist in the middle, just the way my kiddo likes it.

Sophie is in heaven :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350813368.359370.jpg

Dinner fit for a hangover :/

Homemade chicken risotto italiano style & homemade garlic bread.

Risotto never photographs well, but I can assure you its divine, chicken is tender, risotto packed full of flavour, garlic bread crispy around the outside & moist in the middle, just the way my kiddo likes it.

Sophie is in heaven :p

View attachment 5730

yum hopefully bella is enjoying it too xx

yum hopefully bella is enjoying it too xx

lol Bella cannot bear it just yet...but soon lol

Ever cooked something & felt positively full because you've been slaving over the stove, taste testing the flavour balance for ages? lol

A bit like that :/

But I'll have some soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.