• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy grail of food:

Chicken
Bacon
Nandos Peri Peri Sauce
Peanut Butter

In a stir fry with broccoli.

Also made a protein peanut butter chocolate cheesecake with No Bull Supplements new Choc-Peanut Butter WPI - will update around dessert time!

I'd upload a photo but buggers me how to do it!?! instructions please!?

Tapatalk for photos makes my life easy...

Tried a mclamb.... Is a nice big burger and worthwhile trying imo...

10 nuggets
Double cheese burger

65a1a1fb-97b9-c418.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

serious awesome yumminess there Marchy :D

thanks :D so ridiculously easy to make - yoghurt, smashed up strawbs, splenda and vanilla and then into the ice cream maker. hardly any calories either (compared to the home made ice cream).

stealing the ice cream maker from the in-laws was one of the best things we've ever done :D

This thread is wonderfully awesome! I'll post my foods when I'm eating healthy, today I'm feeling like a complete binge day with crepes and icecream, cakes and pizza :)

Just made this one... High Protein Bars, much better for you than a store bought version!

10 tbsp. natural peanut butter
5 egg whites
5 scoops choc whey protein
2 cups oats
1/2 cup soy milk

Mix the peanut butter and egg whites in a bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, and mix well (so that the mixture appears smooth). Repeat 4-5 times until all traces of egg whites have dissolved into the peanut butter, and your mixture is a smooth consistent one.

Gradually add the protein (one scoop at a time) and stir into the mixture. Next, add the soy milk and follow with the oats. Continue mixing until a thick ‘sticky’ mixture is present.

Smooth the thick mixture into a 13×9 tray and leave for 20-30 minutes. Cut into 10 equal size bars. Individually wrap each bar (I use aluminium foil) and store in the fridge.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories: 220
Protein: 20.1g
Fat: 10.1g
Carbohydrates: 15.1g

www.facebook.com/kinrossmuscle

Fast breakage: coffee, jaffa protein cookie, almond milk

Lunch: chicken, cottage cheese, grilled eggplant, broccoli, curly endive+flaxseed oil, roasted carrots

Dinner: Elvis oats with pancetta :eek:

4987d1345713904-chocchillimango-training-log-elvis-oats-pancetta.jpg

Barrimundi with beans, bok choy, caramelised banana in coconut curry sauce
2012-08-25%252013.40.20.jpg

Moroccan veggie/shiritaki noodle stir fry
2012-08-25%252019.46.34.jpg

choc/honeycomb protein cheesecake
2012-08-25%252019.59.38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.