• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you obviously don't have the connections I do :p P.S It's heaps better with the spicy chicken they do but unsure if you're actually allowed to change it to that because of the 97% FF claims and stuff.

ugh, so sick of eating.

Still have this to go before I'm finished for the day but I can't face it yet :eek:

4538d1343124295-chocchillimango-training-log-black-forest-protein-cake_iphone_sm.jpg

would be gone in one bite :p

choc/pb/cinnamon proats with pb crave banana pb, banana & hersheys choc topping
2012+-+1

MEGA korean style scrambled eggs (veggies, kimchi & bulgogi sauce)
2012+-+1

banana/maple protein ice cream & kashi go lean
2012+-+1

A lot :) I only use 2/3 cup at a time but I do have them every single day, if not twice. Was seriously having withdrawals when I was in America :p

mocha proats with DCD & strawberries
2012%2B-%2B1

choc peanut frozen cottage cheese sludge with strawberries
2012%2B-%2B1

roo/sweet potato/onion massaman curry fry up (looks terrible but tastes delicious!) Just cooked snags/onion in pan, SP in microwave. Added to pan. Then used some ayam massaman curry paste & some extra chilli paste, diluted with a bit of water & let simmer. Highly recommended for something simple.
2012%2B-%2B1

strawberry protein cake (inside was still pudding like)
2012%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Once a week me n the missus have "breakfast for dinner" tonight is baked eggs with chorizo, fetta, cannelloni beans and capsicum with sourdough toast

019cc916.jpg

Does anyone else have more trouble sticking to calories in winter. Had no trouble eating perfectly to my calories though the warmer months but at the moment want to eat everything in sight. Seems to happen every year.

Dinner tonight
Big bowl Spaghetti Bolognese
Large meat lovers pizza

Also had 2 blocks of chocolate

Does anyone else have more trouble sticking to calories in winter. Had no trouble eating perfectly to my calories though the warmer months but at the moment want to eat everything in sight. Seems to happen every year.

Dinner tonight
Big bowl Spaghetti Bolognese
Large meat lovers pizza

Also had 2 blocks of chocolate
Bazza we are alike more than you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.