• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long Do they take you to make?

a few minutes!

just pop ingredients into a bowl, whizz with stick blender
heat pan, drop in the batter to cook one at a time.
top with whatever and eat!

really fast.

these had just egg whites, pumpkin, protein powder, a little flax meal, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
I used brown rice protein powder as they are extra light and fluffy compared with using whey.

I do the same recipe + 1/2 cup oats & 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Makes 3-4 big pancakes at about 500 cals all up with around 60g protein.

a few minutes!

just pop ingredients into a bowl, whizz with stick blender
heat pan, drop in the batter to cook one at a time.
top with whatever and eat!

really fast.

these had just egg whites, pumpkin, protein powder, a little flax meal, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
I used brown rice protein powder as they are extra light and fluffy compared with using whey.

I do the same recipe + 1/2 cup oats & 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Makes 3-4 big pancakes at about 500 cals all up with around 60g protein.

Thanks you two.. will give these a try over the weekend.

to clarify I use 1/2 cup egg whites and 20g protein & about 150g puree pumpkin.

You'll love it. My FAVOURITE pancakes for sure!

to clarify I use 1/2 cup egg whites and 20g protein & about 150g puree pumpkin.

You'll love it. My FAVOURITE pancakes for sure!

yeah, I actually use more egg whites than that but didn't measure this morning...also about 40g protein .. you can use more if not using whey so you get a bigger protein hit and the texture and flavour is much better.

will measure next time and post in recipe section!

you can definitely get pumpkin baby food!! I also love using the pear and banana puree as a sweetener in cheesecake or brownies. much better than apple or pear alone and good macros

awesome! Do you have any favourite brands? (never had any babies so no need for baby food :p)

awesome! Do you have any favourite brands? (never had any babies so no need for baby food :p)

I love the Heinz Organic purees. Just 100% fruit, no mucking about. Good consistency and taste.

I picked up some of the pumpkin & sweet potato puree this morning as a matter of fact (@ Woolies). It has a little water added to it...you know how thick punkin and sweet potato are!
But yeah, no additives, tastes great.
I prefer to just steam my own yellow veg but sometimes you're in a hurry. I have moments of inspiration at 10pm that don't allow for much mucking about :D

I love the Heinz Organic purees. Just 100% fruit, no mucking about. Good consistency and taste.

I picked up some of the pumpkin & sweet potato puree this morning as a matter of fact (@ Woolies). It has a little water added to it...you know how thick punkin and sweet potato are!
But yeah, no additives, tastes great.
I prefer to just steam my own yellow veg but sometimes you're in a hurry. I have moments of inspiration at 10pm that don't allow for much mucking about :D

Consistency ok for the pancakes?

9587926c-2d4a-57c0.jpg
Chicken breast, broccolini, spinach, and the flavourings...chives, garlic etc. yum

choc/pb/cinnamon proats with DCD, strawberries & walnuts
2012+-+1

kangaroo chilli on lots of rice (hidden)
2012+-+1

EPIC bowl - ffgy/cottage cheese cheesecake/pb sludge with lightntasty cereal, oreos, oaty peanut brownie, cookie dough pb & maple syrup
2012+-+1

Status
Not open for further replies.