• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurricanes Grill - Bondi Beach.
That's actually a relatively big plate, looks small in the photo, the ribs in the middle are about 25cm long.
Shared it though.

Did have a beer, coke and chocolate milkshake myself though.
The pork ribs were awesome.

HurricanesGrill-1.jpg

Dude.!!!!!

Hurricanes has the best ribs in Sydney!!!

Fuark me.....Im totally jelly!!!

EDIT: When you go there just order a full rack of ribs with chips... The ribs are where the actions at imo...

Last edited:
banana/pb (peanut flour) cheesecake 30P/24C/6F cut into 8
2012+-+1

Bulgogi Roo & bacon muffins with cabbage
2012+-+1

Choc mint cottage cheese sludge with skinny cow crispy bar
2012+-+1

choc/pb/cinnamon oats with strawberries & WF marshmallow dip
2012+-+1

That looks amazing, JZ!!!

I love the way you add cinnamon ... just pile it on!!! guilty here too :D

What size do you make your cheesecake? standard 23cm or bigger?

looks fabulous. jealous of your PB flour....would love to get some here to experiment! Why don't they make it here.....

Brekkie:
banana cinnamon quinoa proats (ie quinoa instead of oats) with hemp seeds and Chobani yoghurt
half of the last mexican brownie ...

LOVE cinnamon!

That is a 21cm pan I'm using now. I do like the smaller 15cm ones for THICK slices though but haven't got a spring one of those.

It is absolutely ridiculous that we can't get any peanut flour here. At the rate I'm going through it, my 3kg won't last long.

I'd like so a pic of the quinoa proats some time too :)

Dude.!!!!!

Hurricanes has the best ribs in Sydney!!!

Fuark me.....Im totally jelly!!!

EDIT: When you go there just order a full rack of ribs with chips... The ribs are where the actions at imo...

Yeah, will just get the ribs as you say.
1st Time iv'e been there, so wanted to try the biggest serving they had.
The couple next to us both had big plate of ribs and chips, must have knew....

New Lunch - steamed chicken 120g, mixed green veg 100g and 70g brown rice with a squeeze of lemon and pepper

Attachments

• IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 16
7525860286_4bc8953fcf_c.jpg

Eye fillet (medium rare) with roast capsicum, sweet potato roasted in garlic and olive oil, olive tapenade and green beans.

The roast capsicum didnt really work, everything else a winner.

Homemade pizza... Hot Salami, Jalepeno's, Mozzerella and Pineapple done on a pizza stone on the weber... sensational..

forgot to take a pic though..

choc/pb oats with strawberries, choc/pb protein bar melted in & topped with pb crave banana
2012+-+1

banana/pb cheesecake
2012+-+1

muffin with melted cream cheese, dark choc spread & pb chips
2012+-+1

Stop making me wish I needed to be in calorie surplus master chef.

Did you see the macro's on that cheesecake? :) 30P/24C/6F Too easy. All the other stuff is pretty decent for any guy to fit in the macros also. Can't remember off the top of my head. But yesterday, the above + steak/salad for lunch and thai chicken stir fry for dinner was 2900 cals.

I think its time i started making some of this awesome stuff lol...will post pics of results!

That reminds me...meatza time is once again upon me. Be cooking it on the bbq this time for a laugh.

Did you see the macro's on that cheesecake? :) 30P/24C/6F Too easy. All the other stuff is pretty decent for any guy to fit in the macros also. Can't remember off the top of my head. But yesterday, the above + steak/salad for lunch and thai chicken stir fry for dinner was 2900 cals.

Yeah man.... Cheesecake is something I'm going to have to try... Looks epic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.