• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choc chip & pecan cookies
2012-05-28205953.jpg

Was gonna bake Marbled Cheesecake Brownies but I gotta start another calorie deficit period.
Will bake them before Nats :)

Was gonna bake Marbled Cheesecake Brownies but I gotta start another calorie deficit period.
Will bake them before Nats :)

mmmm I'd love to make some brownies but after this weekend's ganache pig out ... I think I should go easy on the chocolat ... for a few days at least....

choc/coconut wedding cake
12+-+1

angus fillet, asparagus & edamame mashed potato
12+-+1

acai berry cheesecake
12+-+1

beer
12%2B-%2B1

chicken tenders
12%2B-%2B1

Protein Sludge after a game of touch....

Chocolate casein, mixed frozen berries, some soy milk, 4 pieces of dark chocolate and some almonds was delicious....

Protein Sludge after a game of touch....

Chocolate casein, mixed frozen berries, some soy milk, 4 pieces of dark chocolate and some almonds was delicious....

yum, best dessert ever. better than fluff? oooh maybe yes :)

got up with a massive headache so i made some lemon and blueberry protein muffins (baking = therapy). Wish I'd measured everything because they smell like fabulous muffins!!! Must recreate.
Breakfast for later sorted :D

5b7ad616a9ce11e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

Famous Dave's BBQ ultimate burger:

"A juicy ground beef patty beneath a pile of Georgia Chopped Pork with two strips of jalapeño bacon, melted sharp American cheese and our signature Beam & Cola BBQ sauce."

62f95133.jpg

Hmmmm....what's for desert???

de61fb6f.jpg

a very appropriately named selection I'd say

f700681e.jpg

5 days left here in new York then back home

Ohhh I dropped my older brother and his wife at the airport this morning, they're heading to NY for two and a half weeks. I must tell him to get some Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby - he'll love that! lolol

Enjoy your last 5 days! The weather must be lovely over there right now. So jealous! I miss New York :(

yum, best dessert ever. better than fluff? oooh maybe yes :)

got up with a massive headache so i made some lemon and blueberry protein muffins (baking = therapy). Wish I'd measured everything because they smell like fabulous muffins!!! Must recreate.
Breakfast for later sorted :D

5b7ad616a9ce11e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

Viv, it was more sludge then the fluff, I think I put a bit too much soy milk in this time so it didnt fluff as much.... but it was super awesome so much better really cold!!!

I know that 'this thread is useless without pitchers'... But I've had a pretty solid food day today.

Got up and had some oats...

Sat around for a few hours...

Cooked up around 300gm of marinated steak strips and about a half kilo of sweet potato - ate that.

Went to the gym with a friend.

Went round to his place and his missus cooked up some sausages and potatoes and zucchini and carrots and gravy - ate that.

Sat around on AusBB for a few hours.

About to go out to the kitchen to eat an identical serve of the steak and yams I had this morning.

Win for me!

This stuff generally:

Protein: Seafood (Salmon, Haddock, Tilapia, Tuna, etc.), extra lean beef (steak, roast beef, hamburger, etc.), chicken, turkey, eggs, egg whites, whey protein powders, casein protein powders, Plain Greek Yogurt (can be flavored with whey).

Carbohydrates: Sweet Potato, Yams, Ezekiel Bread, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Wheat Free / Gluten Free Oats

Dietary Fats: Salmon Oil Pills (Omega-3s), Avocados, Pistachios, Almonds, All Natural Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flax Seed Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.