• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken adobo and lettuce
12+-+1

Chicken adobo and cabbage
12+-+1

LOL Chris, not enough chicken adobo today... MORE!!!! :p:p

I made this tonight when I got home tired and cranky from a long crappy day at work.
Still tired, but not cranky :D:D

Orgasmic Organic Raw Cacao Nut Butter

150g organic raw walnuts
150g organic raw almonds
50g organic raw cacao beans
sweetener of choice, to taste (optional)

Grind the nuts and cacao beans in a food processor until it forms a smooth paste. It takes a while. You will need to scrape down the bowl from time to time.

Add a little sweetener of your choice, if you're not a hardcore cacao lover. I don't like stevia in this...tastes awful. Best is a little honey, maple syrup, or organic coconut syrup (amazing stuff and high in micronutrients). use the SF stuff if you need to.

This is fantastic stuff. Turns a frown upside down :D:D:D:D

There was another bowl in between those 2 but it looked exactly the same as the first one :p

And that sounds pretty damn good Viv!

There was another bowl in between those 2 but it looked exactly the same as the first one :p

And that sounds pretty damn good Viv!

haha I suspected as much ... didn't look like a whole kg of chook on those plates alone :D

I missed my kcal targets by a country mile today :((((((((((((((

Post workout....

Had chicken and beans pre cooked in the fridge... They'll be tomoz lunch now...

Ended up grabbing a whole red rooster chicken on the way home...

Ate whole chicken less stuffing and bones
200 grams beans
Bit of cheese and ham
Pepsi max
10 almonds

Made 3 pan size pancakes and a cake from - 2 cups of protein powder WPI, 2 whole eggs, 2/3 cup milk, 1 1/2 cup water, 1 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda, Xantham gum, vanilla essence and cinnomin and topped with cooked banana, strawberry jam, hersey's sugar free chocolate sauce...OMG epic. That is my dessert from now on!

Holy shit that's a big one! (that's what she said!) lol

Yum! No olives Bazza?

See? Meals are meaningful when they're done in pictures...and now I'm hungry!!! :)

Delicioso!

Holy shit that's a big one! (that's what she said!) lol

Yum! No olives Bazza?

See? Meals are meaningful when they're done in pictures...and now I'm hungry!!! :)

Delicioso!

The plate its on is actually a big platter plate, wouldn't fit on a normal plate. Haha.

No olives, can't stand them.

Pictures are a pain, interrupts my eating time.

The plate its on is actually a big platter plate, wouldn't fit on a normal plate. Haha.

No olives, can't stand them.

Pictures are a pain, interrupts my eating time.

lol You can't stand olives?? :eek: We can no longer be friends lol

I can see that it's freakin HOOOGE!

Thank you for the pictures, they make Bella very happy :D

Please go forth and demolish, conquer and destroy. lol

Sure thats the mission base? Its looks to be the same one...am i misteading the macros? Lol.

Pizza looks awesome! Got a shittone of home made lasagne today...fucking good...

That one was the 600 calorie mission one. Before this I had been using the smaller 260 calorie bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.