• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade tuna salad & cucumber sushi for me, for lunch + pepsi max :)

2537d1333335248-post-up-what-you-eating-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333335245.154310.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333335245.154310.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333335245.154310.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
lunch for me today is:

egg white omelette with fresh cayenne, basil and ricotta
a little sweet potato
green salad (rocket, cos, baby spinach)
a few walnuts

looking forward to workout later :cool:

that's quality looking home made sushi!

choc/cinnamon proats with banana & PB&CO DCD
2012+-+1

mexirice & greens with kanga bangas 986 cals 94P/111C/10F
2012+-+1

choc pancakes with banana & choc ffgy sludge
2012+-+1

layers 830 cals 33P/146C/11F
2012+-+1

Pre work out meal

3/4 block of Cadbury dairy milk
Creatine mono
Pepsi max.

that is some intense chocolate eating! I love my chocolate but I can still only eat a small amount at a time. Maybe it's because I prefer dark choc though?

that is some intense chocolate eating! I love my chocolate but I can still only eat a small amount at a time. Maybe it's because I prefer dark choc though?

Dairy Milk doesn't contain any actual chocolate...it's just sugar and fat...that's why it's easy to eat lots.

the purist credo: "just because it's brown, doesn't make it chocolate" LOL

Haha. My whole family has a chocolate addiction.

When I was being a fatty last year not worrying about calories my favorite meal was a family meat lovers pizza and chips with ranch dressing added followed by 2 family blocks of chocolate. Lol. 5000+ calories.

Beef mince sauce.

250G beef mince
Can of crushed tomates
Salt and spice to taste
table spoon olive oil

568 cal 54 P 15 C 30 F

Left over Chicken Burrito with tomato, baby spinach leaves, red onion, cayenne pepper and a little salsa, but not tortilla thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.