• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy, buy your fave 0% (Barambah/Elgaar Farm, both of which OWN Chobani in terms of milk flavour), use some paper towel or cheesecloth or a clean tea towel and strain the yogurt for a few hours in the fridge... tada, cheaper, tastier "chobani" greek high protein yogurt :p

yeah, I know...I've gone back to DIY on almost everything again but still too lazy to strain yoghurt.
have been busy making almond milk, almond butter etc.
agree that Elgaar and Barambah are the best in flavour though. Elgaar is my fave...really tangy. desperately in need of a good straining though! :)

any suggestions for meals with as little salt as possible????

got to cut salt out of my diet for the next week to drop water weight for comp.... everything in my house has enough salt in it to kill a man

any suggestions for meals with as little salt as possible????

got to cut salt out of my diet for the next week to drop water weight for comp.... everything in my house has enough salt in it to kill a man

eat fresh food and don't add salt to it? seriously!
you can season your food with herbs, chilli, and spices and you won't miss the salt so much.

Agree with CCM callan. Steamed vegies or stirr fried with fresh garlic/ginger etc? & meat, fish or chicken grilled or bbq'd with spices &/or herbs...wallah, no salt.

Hello healthy Sunday night dessert ... fanfare for the
Pear and Date Cheesecake (with awesome macros BTW) topped with
Inverted ganache ... Valrhona Guanaja 70% and Chobani yoghurt blended together .. zero added sugar

amazeballs :D

Pear Date Cheesecake w Chob Ganache.jpg

Rib Fillet & veggies
2012%2B-%2B1

Cajun egg white omelette with greens under kanga bangers 618 cals 106P/11C/6F
2012%2B-%2B1

white choc protein icecream
2012%2B-%2B1

trying to enjoy a bowl of cardboard slop :D
porridge without anything added apart from milk mmmmmmmmm lol

Brekkie:
strawberry almond protein shake - heap of strawberries, almond milk, unflavoured WPI, a little orange fish oil, psyllium (really nice, like a milkshake)

1 slice choc banana protein bread with almond butter + green tea (but dreaming of coffee)

1st Costco buy - next week getting some protein from there and some protein RTD's!

pic1-12.jpg

Look what I found in woolies this morning.........

pic2-12.jpg

Man I want to go to costco LOL

Dude it was the best thing I have done in ages...and my gf was even more excited than me LOL....

We had a long lunch and got to costco about 330pm it shut at 5 and we prob needed another hour to really look....it was crazy good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.