• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5am and its time to eat guys!!!
31c085c4-2615-011b.jpg
31c085c4-2672-f8ce.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u2231j

my super healthy pear and orange muffin layered with homemade nutella, strawberries and ricotta yoghurt cream ...

cos that's how I'm rollin' this Monday :p

photo_19032012-3.jpg

1st Meal of the Day (Break-fast @ 1pm)

2 Serves of No Pasta Lasagne
2 Eggs
160g Banana
140g Apple
50g WPC with Cacao & Pysllium Husk
5g Fish Oil
1 Multi V

1257Cals - 123g P - 48g F - 87g C - 23g Fibre

Pre workout lunch:

Omelette with spinach, grilled zucchini and rocoto chilli
organic oat sourdough
a little aged grana padano cheese
chilli olives

yes, I love love love hot chillies :p

Maccas. :p
Mcchicken, 6 nuggets, fries.
Also a tin of tuna, an apple, and 500ml of chocolate milk.

Amidoinitrite??
:p

Thins Thai sweet chilli chips
Cadbury Turkish delight bar
Bulla honeycomb crunch
Chicken breast
Bbq baked beans

Post workout dinner:

alaskan salmon
salad
organic oat sourdough

casein pudding with almond milk, pistachios, homemade nutella and blueberries (surprisingly yum)

hazelnut butter :D

LOL.

Bazza & Gunner are the kings of volume cals around here I think but I did put down 2000 cals in 90mins this arvo. I cheated a little with 4 pop tarts though ;)

A whole LOT of the following: English spinach leaves, cherry toms, marinated goats fetta, smoky ham and... some dressing for dem leaves. :)

Just what I had left lying around, really. Wouldn't exactly call it a salad, or a meal. But then, I had my last meal for the day already, a while ago (homemade Vietnamese stir-fry, om nom).

The, um, "salad" (?) was actually pretty tasty. If there is a next time, I'll think about mixing some other things in, changing things out, whatever. I do like cherry toms (or baby romas, etc.) any old time, though. And fetta.

Had the biggest asian dinner last night for my mums bday...fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Status
Not open for further replies.