• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds gooooood man!

For anyone looking for this product...its the one on the left....found in woolies or coles...

Maple20Syrup1.jpg

Mid-arvo snack:

1 1/2 scoops isolyze
punnet blueberries
handful almonds
1 tablespoon fish oil

I just bought a new protein product called isolyze...had heard some good reviews in regards to break down and taste...def one of the best tasting wpi's ive ever had...mixed in with water today but will mix with milk, choc protein, peanut butter and a banana tomorrow for breakfast - the flav is van peanut butter...very strong peanut butter taste..which I like!

http://www.speciesnutrition.com/storemenu/isolyze.html

Have increased fats again over the last couple of weeks...having 1-2 tablespoons of my fish oil, 2-4 tablespoons of almond oil and a heap of almonds through the day....

Food-5.jpg

Lol have no idea think I have turned it off now.

lololol

Dinner:

packet of mexican rice
tin of tuna
broc
tomato style sauce

2 scoops peanut butter whey
1 spoonful peanut butter
heaps of ice
milk
(blended together - in the freezer for 20 mins) - soooooo goood.

Plus a tablespoon almond oil - on its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chilli/pb bacon oats
2012%2B-%2B1

choc mud cake
2012%2B-%2B1

Chicken schnitzel & whoop ass habanero sauce
2012%2B-%2B1

choc/musk cheesecake (with ricotta instead of cream cheese)
2012%2B-%2B1

choc/DCD oats with blueberry poptarts & white choc buttons
2012%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Peanut butter shake/smoothie:

2 scoops van peanut butter protein
big scoop of peanut butter
milk/water
heaps of ice

Blended....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk so goood!

Plus a banana on its own..

Breakfast: protein pancakes with peanut butter smoothie

Prob a good 100g of protein right hurrrrrrr

20120210_001.jpg

So..

3 x Lindt Lindor boxes, normally $11.49 reduced to $4.59

20120210083704.jpg

2 x Connoisseur Cookies and Cream, normally $9 reduced to $4.50

20120210083545resized1.jpg

20 x Coke Zero Vanilla, Usually $2.49 reduced to $1 each. Thats only 67 cents per Liter!

20120210083508resized.jpg

Bring on the weekend!

:eek: how did you manage that Big Jim? Particularly the coke zero prices?

My guess is he went through the self serve checkout put through 20, but only scanned 8 of them.... thus 20 bottles for $20 :D

Hahahahahahahahaha

I always put through cashews as carrots getting cashews for like 99 cents per kilo, actually I put pretty much everything through as carrots or potatos lol.

The coke zero vanilla is being discontinued so Coles have it out that cheap. Nothing dodgy about it. Srs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.