• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At lunch time today I died and went to heaven.........and in heaven they served two of my favourite meals combined into one.....KEBAB PIZZA!!! It was outstanding!! :)

lunch time. couldn't be screwed cooking.

protein smoothie:

1.5 scoops synergy 5 choc banana
half a mango
small handful of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup or a bit less of almond meal
2 eggs

= delish.

Triple decker McGriddle
892 cals 43/31/104 C/F/P

Protein pancakes, bacon, 2 eggs & SF maple syrup
11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

Tiger & Hyjak - yep, it had garlic sauce....it was pretty damn delicious although I think there are yummier pizzas out there. Some of the best pizzas I've had in different places have had eggs on them. I love pizzas with egg as one of the main toppings!

I have a google doc that is shared that has a whole heap of my recipes I use on there. Can post a link if people want it. It's still a work in progress though.

Today:
250g rump & veggies
300g chicken schnitzel, prawns/avo & garlic sauce & veggies
2 choc protein brownies w skinny cow ice cream. apple cinnamon pop tarts.
choc proats with pb&co dcd & caramel junior mints.
11%2B-%2B1

Mass carb up today :p

Last edited:
I have a google doc that is shared that has a whole heap of my recipes I use on there. Can post a link if people want it. It's still a work in progress though.

Today:
250g rump & veggies
300g chicken schnitzel, prawns/avo & garlic sauce & veggies
2 choc protein brownies w skinny cow ice cream. apple cinnamon pop tarts.
choc proats with pb&co dcd & caramel junior mints.

Mass carb up today :p

Link away jz
I'd love to see those recipes

Yesterday
Breakfast
8 eggs, 3 rashers of bacon, Bun, Tomato, 70g WPI
Lunch
70g WPI, Container of Mussels (These were awesome. Love NZ Mussels)
Dinner
Roast Lamp and Vege, 50g MPI, Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.