• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Persistenttiger's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com That's me. Recently gone up to 1900 from 1660 (due to dexa scan results and talking with the exercise physiologist). From years of low fat eating I find it hard to get the fat intake in. I feel like I've actually lost weight, lol (even thought I'm trying to maintain/gain muscle).

What do you weigh? I'm 77kg and at this intake I am cutting weight.

and the answer is peanut butter :)

Last edited:
Few recent meals - kangaroo burgers
imagewtx.jpg

600g rib eye
imagehag.jpg

Homemade berry ice-cream
imagewgc.jpg

Right now eatin 400g steak cut up, rice, beans, peas, carrots, garlic, ginger few others spices
imagenkm.jpg

Fuck I love them all. KFC, hungry jacks, Maccas and basically anything that sells deep fried greasy food.

I could be such a good fatty.

Arseholes, that made me salivate.

lmao

atm i eat something like this

1:
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 6 eggs
-couple spoons of psyllium husks
-cinnamon
-small handful of fish oil capsules
-mvt
-b vitamin complex
-zinc

2:
-4 scoops of organic flavorless whey
-oat milk
-flax seeds
-coconut oil
-psyllium husks
-cup of frozen berries
-whatever else i feel like at the time - blend it all up

3:
varies a shit load but generally chicken or beef with huge ammounts of vegies/salad

at night:
-green shake- all sorts of stuff - wheatgrass, pineapple, lettuce, kale, spinach whatever is around juiced up
-spoon of peanut butter

havnt bothered to calculate anything

oh yeah about 5 coffees throughout the day and as much water as my stomach can handle (which isnt much)

Last edited:
90831cb6-1487-0196.jpg

Dinner tonight.
Butter chicken
Veggies
Thinly crinkle cut potato with salt and vinegar seasoning
Choc ice cream.
2500 Cals.

lmao

1:
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 6 eggs
-cinnamon
-mvt
-b vitamin complex
-zinc

2:
-oat milk
-flax seeds
-coconut oil
-psyllium husks
-cup of frozen berries

3:
varies a shit load but generally chicken or beef with huge ammounts of vegies/salad

at night:
-green shake- all sorts of stuff - wheatgrass, pineapple, lettuce, kale, spinach whatever is around juiced up
-spoon of peanut butter

oh yeah about 5 coffees throughout the day and as much water as my stomach can handle (which isnt much)

Try some chia seeds in your smoothies or oats... good source of fibre and omega 3s, blended up they make the smoothie thicker but are tasteless. I love them!

You shouldn't take your vitamins with the psyllium husks, they can hinder absorption. I just found this out the other day, so thought I'd pass it on.

bazza20: LOL@samboys :p

persistenttiger: I would have thought 1900 would be enough to gain slowly for you. How long have you been at that level for?

Dinner:
grilled chicken topped with avo and mustard sauce. Veggies and salad
choc/pumpkin cheesecake topped with white choc/ffgy mix.

lmao

1:
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 6 eggs
-cinnamon
-mvt
-b vitamin complex
-zinc

2:
-oat milk
-flax seeds
-coconut oil
-psyllium husks
-cup of frozen berries

3:

at night:
-spoon of peanut butter

I like your eating..

Try some chia seeds in your smoothies or oats... good source of fibre and omega 3s, blended up they make the smoothie thicker but are tasteless. I love them!

You shouldn't take your vitamins with the psyllium husks, they can hinder absorption. I just found this out the other day, so thought I'd pass it on.

i hope your joking about adding more to the shake hahaha...its supposed to be a commercial blender but has a hard time getting through all the stuff i throw in. Its already super thick (maybe i put a bit much fruit in there) but ye will think about throwing chia seeds in there. The only problem i find with the shake is that it makes me so full i struggle to eat like 4 hours later haha

cheers about the advice on psyllium husks. Do you know how that works? I would personally have thought it would improve absorption but never really thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.