• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Increasing water today - didnt drink as much as I should last week and felt crap! - was only drinking MAX 1L last week and you can def feel the diff and see the diff in how u look. Upping it to 4-5L again.

Changed over to tuna again - was getting abit over salmon...also adding in more steak into my diet again - was having steak every night up until a few weeks ago where I went to veggie omletts to try and decrease cals abit...but I think its back fired abit...yes ive lost some more weight but look flat and shit lol....adding steak in for dinner every night now.

This was dinner on Saturday night - post Bust a Nut... 1kg steak, 500g each of veges and wedges :p

258888_10150286634857784_778592783_9338483_6577772_o.jpg

THAT is a lot of food!

Meal 1: 200g tuna in oil, big salad (olives and jalapenos made it)
Meal 2: 200g tuna in oil, lemon juice, fat free mayo
PWO shake: 250ml semi skim milk, water, 1.5 scoops whey, acai powder (thought I'd try it out, impulse buy :p)
Meal 3: 200g chicken breast, 200g mixed veggies in slow cooked pork bone broth (awesome!)
Meal 4: 250g low fat CC, 2tbsn natural PB.
Other: 20ml liquid fish oil, weight watchers drinking chocolate, multivitamin, joint supplement.

Todays totals: 2314 cals, 96g C 104g F 232g P.

Doing IF/Primal diet BTW.

I go to this place with mates once or twice a week and always get the 800g new york - prob eat it in 15 mins - never get chips with it just veggies or salad....would love to have a crack that the 1kg with chips/veggies.

For some reason I have never been able to eat very large meals even at my bodyweight. My wife can even out eat me and she weighs 52 kgs lol. Im ashamed

It was Outback Jacks - eat it all in under 30 minutes and it's half price, plus you get a shirt :cool:
I did the OBJ's challenge on my birthday back in April, did it all in under 20mins, it was epic lol, too much though, I would have preferred 500g of a better cut of steak.

Dinner tonight - NANDOS!!!

Hot 1/2 chicken with rice and a large diet coke. Love it! Gonna have to cut back, Prices have gone up again, $18.15 for that... It's beautiful but way too overpriced 

Status
Not open for further replies.