• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today..

8am:
WPC

10.30am:
Decaf latte
2 eggs
Minestrone soup (pasta/beans/veg)
Multivitamin

12.30pm:
Nandos chicken + rice
Apple

3pm:
Tin of tuna
Carrot
Grapes

6pm:
Something for energy. Maybe 15g WPC + milk + 1 spoon milo

8.30pm (post workout):
30g WPC in skim milk

9pm:
Dinner. Meat/veg or some sort.

Gonna go shopping some time in the next few days and start buying meat to eat during the day. What's cheap (other than tuna)??

10am - 150g mince, 100g brown rice. Yum. I'm trying to bulk up a bit so hopefully all the money I'm paying for food works out!

Feeling sick again :( I spewed yesterday around 6ish. Does anyone else struggle to keep all their food down? I don't even eat that much.

This times 5 today

ca7c48c7-ff69-8285.jpg

Breakfast was 5 boiled eggwhites with 2 rashers rindless bacon and 1 piece wholemeal toast no butter and some tomato and avocado.

Mid-morning snack was 200gm bbq chicken breast and mixed salad.

Lunch was big bowl of chili con carne.

All bloody delicious but I feel ready to burst now too and have my 3:30pm tin of tuna in olive oil to face before I workout at around 5:00pm. Hope I can keep it all down too.

I'll probably skip a pre-WO WPC shake and just go dinner then a pre-bed WPC with milk shake. Roll into bed and let the body do its thing...

Cheers,
Mike

PS Ceffo, you're not seriously having 911gm of chicken 5 times a day are you. ;)

Last edited:
Mike lol I am since I'm not eating carbs so don't feel full

900g chicken
500g steak
Half kilo broccoli
Seriously, times 5?

So, you're consuming 4.5kg chicken, 2.5kg steak and 2.5kg broccoli a day?

Wow, that's insane!!

Cheers,
Mike

Organic Brown Rice
Red Salmon
Can of Tomatoes
Sprinkle of pepper

Preparation time: 3 minutes.
Result? Delicious!!

photo13hc.jpg

Mike - Lol Mike - I only eat 700g chicken 400g steak a day. No Fucking way I eat 4.5 kg

Martial - I prepare the night before. Pack it in the fridge separate containers make everything in one go. I'm Only this anal while cutting or about to compete. While bulking I don't weigh as much

Mike - Lol Mike - I only eat 700g chicken 400g steak a day. No Fucking way I eat 4.5 kg

Martial - I prepare the night before. Pack it in the fridge separate containers make everything in one go. I'm Only this anal while cutting or about to compete. While bulking I don't weigh as much

yeah thats about the same as me mate usually 800 gram of tuna and 400-500 grams of steak/chicken or kangaroo.

Lol good to see you on here JD!

My diet is fairly simple.
While I drink 4 protein shakes a day, I don't go too serious on the rest, just healthy.

Just a bowl of iron man food for breakfast

Morning tea is usually a can of tuna put into a sandwhich and toasted.

Lunch is usually this everyday.
GettingHealthyon.jpg

Dinner is whatever the folks cook.

whats your goal streek g.thats not very healthy eating what you have just written and posted... white bread/processed meat(salami) cheese/nutri grain.... much better options out there if your goal is to bulk/cut/ look lean.. but if ur just a regualar joe who likes to go to the gym for no real purpose then continue on they way ur going.

Yeah it might not be the best thing, i've certainly done a lot worse.

I do have a goal which is to put on some size, i started out at around 68kg, i about 6'2.

I am now at around 79kg, while still skinny have improved a fair bit, i am aiming for around 90kg.

The weight i put on while working out was thanks to a couple creatine cycles and a protein called Pro Complex Gainer by Optimum Nutrition.

Been off creatine since christmas and haven't lost any weight which is excellent.

I am not sure what to do now, i like using Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey.
Although i was also happy with Pro Complex Gainer, and since using both i have noticed there is an even heavier gainer from ON.

So main goal is to actually put on some mass, and have some definition also. Don't want to be really ripped like Zyzz thats a bit much for me.

Last edited:
I'm impressed that you managed to put on 11kg so easily. I'm busting my balls every day eating as much as I can (to the point of vomiting about 4 times) and have only managed to gain 2kg in 5 months :(

Going to follow uncle mike's advice though and start smashing full cream milk all day long!

I'm impressed that you managed to put on 11kg so easily. I'm busting my balls every day eating as much as I can (to the point of vomiting about 4 times) and have only managed to gain 2kg in 5 months :(

Going to follow uncle mike's advice though and start smashing full cream milk all day long!

I was very impressed, considering I find it very hard to put on weight at all. But because it was the first time i used creatine, and the first time i tried that Pro Complex Gainer, im not sure if it was the combination of both the products, or just one or the other.

Oh and i drink REV. Full cream milk gives me more pimples... believe it or not.

Although while my diet still needs work, its hard for me right now as my finances are going to higher priority expenses as soon as i get payed

Last edited:
last 3 weeks this:

1. 200gms egg whites, 30gms WPI - 100gms oats, 1 tbs peanut butter (blended)
2. 185gms tuna in olive oil, 100gms vegies, 200gms potatoe (white or sweet) with olive oil
3. 185gms tuna in olive oil, 100gms vegies, 200gms potatoe (white or sweet) with olive oil
4. 100gms oats, 60gms WPI
5. 250gms steak 100gms vegies, 200gms potatoe with olive oil
6. 30gms WPI, 30gms Cassein, 20gms peanuts or almonds

can some one work out how many cals please...I CBF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.