• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
breakfast this morning;

4 eggs on 2 bits toast
1-2 scoops WPI in lite milk

my appetite has been really bad lately. not as hungry as i have been the last few weeks..

Yeah mate all sausages besides kangaroo are death...

Taste awsome though :)

Had myself some Buffalo snags last night that I got from the farmers market on Sunday. Only 3-4g fat per sausage and tasted bloody delicious! I will be buying them again:p

Today:

Meal 1:
1 cup almonds - In a rush as normal

Meal 2-meal 5:
10 egg whites
1/2 cup mushrooms

Meal 5: (best meal ever)
450g steak
mushrooms

- tablespoon mac oil
- 6 scoops xtend trough the day
- 4L of water
- 40ml thermo fuel

I have a 3 day conference coming up Sun, Mon, Tue with all meals paid for. Bye Bye diet for 3 days.

I have a 3 day conference coming up Sun, Mon, Tue with all meals paid for. Bye Bye diet for 3 days.
I hear ya mate.

I'm out bush this weekend with the Army from 1930 tonight to Sunday arvo. I am planning to take some protein and almonds with me to eat in addition to my Rat Pack.

Bye bye fresh fruit & vege.

Today:

Meal 1: 1 cup almonds

Meal 2: 4 eggs/cheese

Meal 3-5: 10 egg whites each + 1/3 cup almonds

Meal 5: steak 400g + mushrooms

6L water
6 scoops xtend
40ml thermo fuel
6 bags of green tea
2 protein shakes around training

Feel like shitttttt today lol - going to have a cheat tomorrow night ....ah pizza!

Down 7kgs in 3 weeks.

Breakfast today was 5 eggwhite omelette with one yolk. Two slices of grain bread no butter. Glass of WPC with skim milk, 3 fish oil tabs, 2gm Vit C, 1x multi vit.

Just had my mid-morning snack. De-lic-ious. Was a 250gm chicken breast sliced into a ceaser salad with cos lettuce, cheese, avocado and anchovis. Awesome!

Cheers,
Mike

Today:

Meal 1: 1 cup almonds

Meal 2: 4 eggs/cheese

Meal 3-5: 10 egg whites each + 1/3 cup almonds

Meal 5: steak 400g + mushrooms

6L water
6 scoops xtend
40ml thermo fuel
6 bags of green tea
2 protein shakes around training

Feel like shitttttt today lol - going to have a cheat tomorrow night ....ah pizza!

Down 7kgs in 3 weeks.

What your doing is obviously working! :eek:

Keep it up mate, you have more discipline than me that's for sure :D

Meal 1 - 200gms lean veal mince with mushrooms, onion and capsicum thrown in.
Gave the eggs a miss this morning.

What your doing is obviously working! :eek:

Keep it up mate, you have more discipline than me that's for sure :D

Lost plenty of water - but it seems to be working well.

Having a full cheat day today - more so not eating much during the day and then having a good meal at night...cant be bothered eating today lol...

Back on it tomorrow - well i'll prob have some kanga bangers and a salami omelett for breakfast then changing my main protein/food source to fish next week to see how I go with that - see how my body reacts.

Iam sitting at about 113-114 on my scales so by next week with the change of food and adding some cardio id like to maybe hit 111kg....what I do to keep me focused is write out on Sat or Sun what I need to do for the week ahead i.e training/diet/cardio etc etc and then do it - once that week is over I see how it worked, what happened and then increase or decrease/change whatever I need to for the next week.

I thought the idea was to lose it as gradually as possible so you don't risk losing muscle at the same time?

I thought the idea was to lose it as gradually as possible so you don't risk losing muscle at the same time?

Like is said mate I have lost alot of water - so dropping my cals etc I can drop 3-4kgs of water within a few days....then as I get into it - will be around 700g-1.3kgs a week in weight - but within the 1st 3-4 weeks its normally about 2-3kgs a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.