• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almonds are sweet. mmmmmmmm

PB, what type of mine are you eating, remember some low grade mince contains a lot of fat.

Almonds are sweet. mmmmmmmm

PB, what type of mine are you eating, remember some low grade mince contains a lot of fat.

I just get the 5 star/lean mince from Aldi mate - I try and stay with bits of steak but me and the gf made a whole heap of mince and bean stuff last night so instead of cooking I just brought that to work.

I was getting lean round steak and having the butcher mince it all up...easier to eat this way.

If you got good grade mince and mixed it together with an egg or 2 and made patties, you reckon that would be alright for a change or would it be too fatty compared to just normal steak?

Nah, should be fine. Just remember regular meatballs have bread crumbs blended in, avoid this.

2 eggs into 1kg 5 star mince means a burger that will stay together better, screw the fat content!

Diet for the day...Meal 1 protein shake (needed to get to the gym) ....after that not sure lol - nothing planned for today....to be honest pretty busy today so prob wont eat much then have a big dinner with the girlfriend.

Sleeping in after a week of waking up at 6 is so orgasmic.. Breakfast time; 3 eggs, 2 bits wholegrain toast, 1 banana, protein shake with 250ml lite milk. om nom nom

Just had a PWO shake, banana flavour 25g pro 30g cho. Quite tasty with sugar in it, average without the sugar.

1/4 chicken with large salad and 500ml of skim milk :)

Just a snack, heading out for Steak in 2 hrs :) nom nom nom!

1/4 chicken with large salad and 500ml of skim milk :)

Just a snack, heading out for Steak in 2 hrs :) nom nom nom!
Gotta love those steaks.

I decided to have one tonight, purely for the iron :D

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 45
Meal 1:
RTD - again in a rush lol

Meal 2:
300g steak

Pre-workout:
Black powder - pretty good shizz - just tried it