• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate some $30 challenge burger over the weekend. They actually gave a warning when I ordered it. Lol. finished it in about 5 minutes and then ate the rest of my Mrs meal. Was going to go back and see if they would do it for free if I ate two.

I get that alot when i order (apparently) huge meals.

"Ummm its a really large serving...:
I know. :)

Went to Guzman Y Gomez the other day with wifey.

Wifey orders a burrito...
Then the girl looked at me for my order - "ill have two chicken nachos please"
- "two? They are quite big"
- "i know" *wink. Hahah

Ate some $30 challenge burger over the weekend. They actually gave a warning when I ordered it. Lol. finished it in about 5 minutes and then ate the rest of my Mrs meal. Was going to go back and see if they would do it for free if I ate two.
Big dawgs gotta eat!

Lamb..

9e92582f377ee16943fe39e566a0ac8e.jpg

Where was that??

I went to this place years ago in Sydney, never ordered the burger though always went for the ribs, they were great.

Did see the burgers in real life though, you used to get a t shirt and your name on the wall if you ate it in 1hr

http://www.killaburgergrill.com/cms/KillaKage.aspx

Slow cooked beef ribs, just gone in the oven now, should be ready by about 6:30 tonight, been marinading since yesterday, should be tops......

Status
Not open for further replies.