• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3b1ed6cf31808c03e22076aeb084d5d9.jpg

Bacon, eggs and spinach with a fresh apple juice. At Shaun Kenny-Dowalls cafè. Beautiful food! Wouldn't trust him to carry anything too hot tho! Hahah

Last edited:
Well yesterday was my anything go's day and I had some tasty shit I must say, started off with a big ass omelette containing ham, tomato, garlic, chilli, silverbeet and some tomato sauce, don't know what I did but I must have got the ratios right cos that mutha was one of the tastiest omelettes I've eaten eve though I forgot to put cheese in it.

My Dad and Filipino step mum dropped around for lunch, as always she bought a heap of food with her, for me she bought a pot of my favourite chicken and pork adobo and some jasmine rice to go with it, I polished of the whole lot no probs, if you have never eaten this shit you are missing out, its seriously good.....couldn't resist eating a few of her spring rolls and fried rice afterwards.

Later in the arvo I cooked up a kg of ocean king prawns, tossed them in the wok with plenty of butter, lemon grass, ginger garlic, olive oil, parsley and some sweet chilli, served on a bed of zucchini pasta....smashed the whole lot by myself as the misses and kids don't eat it....yum.

Felt peckish around 8 pm so slapped a couple of t-bones on the bbq and had it with some brown rice and spinach....happy days.

Love Sunday's..

P.S [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION], that bacon and eggs looks good, might put it in the memory bank and cook something similar for next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.