• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing the 1kg steak challenge tomorrow night @ the graphic arts club. Will post pics. Can't wait!

1.3kg tomahawk steak at graphic arts club. Very very good. Had to pre book it two days in advance.

ene5u6u6.jpg

aha5eden.jpg

ygu5ury5.jpg

Finished it all on my own. The manager was surprised when I said initially it was just for me, then even more surprised later when it was all eaten!!

Prime bit of meat, love tomahawks! I hate places that do a kilo steak challenge and give you the worst piece of rump that just tastes like the grill it was cooked on

No chips Taurus?! They look pretty damn good!

choc/peanut/cinnamon oats with choc poptart, PB tim tams and banana
20140807_195244.jpg

choc/peanut/cinnamon oats with darkchoc tim tams and banana
IMG_20140806_201743.jpg

chunky steak pie
20140809_113133.jpg

GF's on the left with whole eggs,cheese and toast. My poverty macros version on the right.
IMG_20140808_193034.jpg

How the fark are you cuttin' up eating what you're eating? Or are you rockin IIFM and only having 4 meals a day?

Had one the other day, first time ever I actually contemplated it being over the top... Then I reconsidered

How the fark are you cuttin' up eating what you're eating? Or are you rockin IIFM and only having 4 meals a day?

Hitting dem macros :)

I am actually in the process of doing my first Vlog for a full day of eating and has a bit of my dieting theory on there. Trying to edit now. It will probably be long and boring haha. And I sound SOOOO ocka on video I just realised.

Double zinger is 730 cals 55P/37F/55C. I reckon I can fit one of them in. Tuesday is my typical KFC day so will give it a crack then. Better be good!

I am actually in the process of doing my first Vlog for a full day of eating and has a bit of my dieting theory on there. Trying to edit now. It will probably be long and boring haha. And I sound SOOOO ocka on video I just realised.

Double zinger is 730 cals 55P/37F/55C. I reckon I can fit one of them in. Tuesday is my typical KFC day so will give it a crack then. Better be good!

Tim tam oats!!!

Awesomesauce!!!

Always interested to hear some one else's methodologies. It's always a shock to hear yourself recorded eh.

Remember Doubles? I'd do some things for one of them.....

its basically just a double in buns.

this would be interesting to see. are you gonna post it up on ausbb?

Just uploaded video. In my log if anyone is bored. Didn't realize how long it was. 14mins as I did a bit of cooking instructions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.