• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not down with the chicken speak yet...what's the "double down"?????

yes, been trying. figured I might as well persist ... aiming to make a wonderful mole sauce so I need to like the chicken that it's for, right?

twice in one day. I feel slightly ashamed but I'll get over it. :p:p

PS Ice cream...mmmm haven't had that in a while ...mmmm

See mine & bellas photos above for KFC double down burger

i'm not down with the chicken speak yet...what's the "double down"?????

yes, been trying. figured I might as well persist ... aiming to make a wonderful mole sauce so I need to like the chicken that it's for, right?

twice in one day. I feel slightly ashamed but I'll get over it. :p:p

PS Ice cream...mmmm haven't had that in a while ...mmmm

Double down is a burger with two chicken fillets as the bun with salad between =) no bread at all!

choc/peanut & bacon/maple donuts from Voodoo
116.jpg

113.jpg

Ethiopian Doro Watt
105.jpg

Argentian Chicken pastry thing
103.jpg

Jon Jones approved
086.jpg

076.jpg

not even available in Oz
066.jpg

same
065.jpg

chicken/steak burrito
064.jpg

special no 2 chilli ramen from Orochon in Little Tokyo
055.jpg

after completing in 17mins for the challenge!
058.jpg

best theme park lunch ever at Universal studios
039.jpg

swordfish & red clam chowder
022.jpg

oyster shooters
021.jpg

chicken salad etc
004.jpg

random plate
003.jpg

Egg white omelette with chilli and saffron topped with
romesco cauliflower and avocado
lettuce & tomato salad with flax oil
oat sourdough

cooked the omelette with some organic jersey unpasteurised butter. that stuff is the shiizzz

had a small slice of this with breakfast ... sugar and spice and all things nice :D (praying for no intol reaction lol)
Sugar & Spice Cake_5335_wm_5x7.jpg

Dinner
Steak and asparagus and veg.....
uploadfromtaptalk1340967419530.jpg

Picked up these cause they where on special.... Looks Like macros about to get busted!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1340967505310.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Lunch
Steak
Satay chicken and rice
Grilled tomato and veg

uploadfromtaptalk1341031045153.jpg

Think I'm going to eat pizza tonight....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Lunch:
Baby barramundi with Berbere spice & lime (best thing ever!!!)
avocado
sweet potato
mixed green salad with flax oil & lemon juice
oat sourdough

I let myself have some white wine cos I made lunch for my folks.
Pic is really fuzzy and took it halfway through ... always happens when hungry :D
baby barra_edit.jpg

Chocco girl you need a Thermomix with your intolerances! Heaps of fun milling your own flours!

My lunch - lazy! Burnt out from training.
Chicken BBQ meat.
Banana.

Then sleep!

Just woke up so miso soup & more chicken.

Tonight
Succulent grass feed rump & vege.
Brought the whole rump today. Melt in your mouth tender!

Chocco girl you need a Thermomix with your intolerances! Heaps of fun milling your own flours!

Hey, yeah sadly I don't have any space for a thermomix...but not sure it's worth it just to mill flour. I wouldn't use it for cooking, frankly.

i like doing things the old fashioned way lol

I use oat and quinoa flours quite a bit I guess. I miss my forbidden fruit and veg much more than wheat, I can guarantee you that. Drives me insane. Doubt it will last forever. Wasn't born this way. Aiming to fix it. Scientifically :D

Since lil ones come along it makes life easier for me. Love my oats most mornings, I live steaming/poaching chicken or fish, just made the beet root salad in a blink tonight.
It doesn't do everything, but does a lot for me.

Since lil ones come along it makes life easier for me. Love my oats most mornings, I live steaming/poaching chicken or fish, just made the beet root salad in a blink tonight.
It doesn't do everything, but does a lot for me.

they are definitely convenient and can do pretty much everything! real time saver, for sure.
I have too many gadgets already and I'd never give up my pastry stuff for anything else ... LOL too addicted.

I make my oats in the microwave. takes 90sec so pretty quick!!

aaahhh beetroot ... how I miss you *droooooooooooool*

Status
Not open for further replies.