• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3aa3afb9-4a53-6cf2.jpg
lime frappes spliced with if cream. Soooo good

I already had overnight oats planned for my first meal on carb up Sunday :p

2/3 cup oats
150ml low fat yoghurt
skim milk
BN casein
sf/ff cheesecake pudding mix
blueberries

Then add the mixins the next day.

:)

tuna salad with lemon juice & bacon salt
2012%2B-%2B1

Roo/bacon no bun burgers
2012%2B-%2B1

and seconds for a total of 736cals 125P/18C/15F
2012%2B-%2B1

Cookies & Cream fluff 1.1L!
2012%2B-%2B1

and went shopping :D

2012%2B-%2B1

Protein French toast with chocolate banana protein bread, egg and topped with blueberries and a little maple syrup.

Cos that's how we're rollin' this morning. MMMM :cool:

Choc Banana French Toast_wm_1x1.jpg

tuna salad with lemon juice & bacon salt
2012%2B-%2B1

Roo/bacon no bun burgers
2012%2B-%2B1

and seconds for a total of 736cals 125P/18C/15F
2012%2B-%2B1

Cookies & Cream fluff 1.1L!
2012%2B-%2B1

and went shopping :D

2012%2B-%2B1

Did you get the Tasty Pastries from woolies mate??? They didnt have the choc flav at mine! AHHHH

Tried some more over-night oats:

1 apple
apple sauce
milk
oats (of course lol)
cinnamon

It was ok...prob wouldnt add the whole apple again...

Wasnt a huge fan...still tasted good but nothing special!

Will try this tomoz morning:

Almond milk
choc casein
oats
van greek yogurt
honey

Sure did mate :) Reject shop had strawberry as well but I already have them & cherry at home :)

Tomorrows oats looks like a winning combo to me! I reckon that sf maple would be awesome also if you wanted to drop some carbs/cals.

I'll get some today and have it with my oats tomoz!

Steer clear of the "So Good" brand almond milk, it contains a whole bunch of sugars and shit to make it taste better. Whilst its not the best on its own, almond milk is great when mixed with other ingredients, go the most natural one you can find.

Steer clear of the "So Good" brand almond milk, it contains a whole bunch of sugars and shit to make it taste better. Whilst its not the best on its own, almond milk is great when mixed with other ingredients, go the most natural one you can find.

Fuck....I bought the sanitarium so good one LOL...

Which brand would you suggest?? I'll go have another look today...lol

Sure did mate :) Reject shop had strawberry as well but I already have them & cherry at home :)

Tomorrows oats looks like a winning combo to me! I reckon that sf maple would be awesome also if you wanted to drop some carbs/cals.

I forgot about the reject shop...I know they used to sell pop-tarts....there is a reject shop right near my work...will have a look!

YEAAAAA BUDDDDDY - Reject Shop!

20120328_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.