• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My second spiral bolognese dinner right now(hitting the pasta a little too hard lately, don't think it helps with fat loss at all.). Loving the mix of 4 different meats(beef, pork, veil, chicken) in the mince mix along with tomato, garlic, onion, paprika, salt, rosemary, lard.

1000 cals of goodness.

Banana bread with PB.

69ca7b869a2a89de8d1f1839bae19bdf.jpg

protein fluff is the G.O.A. foods. my local IGA sells halo top. tonight i had this subway vege footlong with 400g bulla cottage cheese.
20180428_212929.jpg

Last edited:
Tuna, rice and soy sauce.

Most likely will cook a largish pot of spiral bolognese in about 2 hours or so. I do 1.5kg mixed mince meat along with 500g pasta and veges/herbs/spices etc, this is good for 3-4 meals for me.

Wow just wow some of you people must have taste buds in your arse.

Banana bread and peanut butter, just the thought is making me dry reach, that protein sludge looks like my dogs diarrhoea, and seriously that subway sandwich will have be hurling up, I seriously would rather not eat at all if that was the only option available, even just the vile stench walking past a subway is enough to put me off eating for the next few hours.

Doesn't anyone here eat anything nice?

Wow just wow some of you people must have taste buds in your arse.

Banana bread and peanut butter, just the thought is making me dry reach, that protein sludge looks like my dogs diarrhoea, and seriously that subway sandwich will have be hurling up, I seriously would rather not eat at all if that was the only option available, even just the vile stench walking past a subway is enough to put me off eating for the next few hours.

Doesn't anyone here eat anything nice?

Your just being stupid as usual Mick.
Sludge??? Fuck me.
It’s banana, strawberry, cacao, some protein powder and almond milk. Really??

I have steak, chops, roasts or similar nearly every night for dinner and or lunch either at home or restaurants. I don’t post those, they are the norm.
I post up the more unusual stuff.

But Mick you are better than all
of us, you are wealthier and we are not at your level.
We are sorry we cannot meet your standards.
You have delusions of grandeur my friend.

I’ll have to concur with Mick, these high protein foods just don’t look that appetising.
I’ll have put up with the no salt, no flavour, no taste shit for a while, my blood pressure is too high, so till it drops it’s bland shit for a while.

Chilli beef and veg for me today. Too many carbs on weekend haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk