• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not quite sure about that, aside from my bland diet i am loving life atm, everyday i am living the dream and i don't want anything getting in the way of my dreams;)

I'll consider choice 1, i try to put as little effort in as i possibly can.

Bland is the way to go. I'm trying to eat meat, eggs, potato, oatmeal, white rice, fruit and vegetables only. Seems to be the only way for me to shite like a normal human being... Gave in not long ago and had an ice block, of the cordial type variety and had instant acid reflux.

I am dieting on 2400 calories per day. I find it very hard to eat so little. aim is to burn an extra 1000 calories per day, or around 150gram of fat per day, until I get lean.

I am dieting on 2400 calories per day. I find it very hard to eat so little. aim is to burn an extra 1000 calories per day, or around 150gram of fat per day, until I get lean.
Yeah that would be tough. How much weight are you going to lose? I put a diet on hold, currently eating 3200-3300kcal a day, maintaining the same weight while getting stronger.

Look at this beauty cooking... mmmm

ae893d3677c4acbdb263875c92efe0be.jpg

Voila

2b34dfc5b92698c0b145be9e22e4d01a.jpg

Yeah i'm thinking bout popping a frozen aldi pepperoni pizza in the oven, i'll put 2 in. I always cook 2 or 3 trays of food at a time.

Yeah that would be tough. How much weight are you going to lose? I put a diet on hold, currently eating 3200-3300kcal a day, maintaining the same weight while getting stronger.

i want to get to around 8% to find my new lean weight as a 56 year old, then I can play around to regain some muscle. this will allow me to compete in 83/85kg divisions for powerlifting/weightlifting.

yesterday had 3200 as felt flat. today back to 2000-2400 depending on how hungry I am. will burn equivalent of 20,000 steps to allow me eat that much.

i want to get to around 8% to find my new lean weight as a 56 year old, then I can play around to regain some muscle. this will allow me to compete in 83/85kg divisions for powerlifting/weightlifting.

yesterday had 3200 as felt flat. today back to 2000-2400 depending on how hungry I am. will burn equivalent of 20,000 steps to allow me eat that much.
Yeah nice, 8% BF is quite an achievement. I have trouble getting to 15%. My body seems to be happy strength training around 20% BF. I would like to diet down from about 96kg currently to 90-93kg. Just need to get motivated.

Those Coles stone baked base pizzas are only $3 each and don't taste too bad. 3 bux for 1200 calories, pick up a $2 dozen donuts as well and be fat as hell in no time for $5 a day.

Yeah their cheap alright and taste pretty good. I make my own pizza's sometimes, just buy the base and sauce her up followed by cheese and whatever meat you fancy.

Made my own last night

Ham
Avocado
Mushrooms
Onion
Capsicum
Sun dries tomatoes
Cheese

Mmmmmmmmmmm
Didn’t have pineapple though arrrghhh