• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dorian+Yates+Hope+and+Glory.jpg

Really Markos?

What was he like?

What did you think of his "super high intensity workouts , with super low volume workouts"?

He is definitely my idol, his way of thinking, his love for philosophy, his whole manner.

Brian Buchanan, what a freak, I went to one of his seminars.

Mike Mentzer, watched him train, talked about training and ate with him. He was my favourite BB when I started lifting.

mine too,

must of been the mo.

lol

Same here. I have a huge man crush on Mentzer.

The mo has got to have an influence :D

I have this as my wallpaper on my home comp:

1600mentzer.jpg

wtf markos, jesus, how did you even FIND those two ridiculously gay photos?

im no homophobe, but i would rather not have seen that second photo lol

I was a mad BB fan at first.

There is even a gay Mr Olympia.

Frankly, I think all guys that bodybuild are gay, most just dont know it yet

Relax, I'm joking lol

There is something a bit....weird about watching a guy wearing nothing but a pair of speedos, waxed and tanned up....dancing around on stage. It doesn't happen in many places. Except gay bars.

Then there's the local gym where guys drop their jeans to show of their legs to those willing to look, comment on &/or admire.

I forgot how Bob married.

Great physique, Steve Michalik. Claims to have won Mr America completely raw, then afterwards after some events decided to start the gear.

f051jn.jpg

29xfdhh.jpg

Chris Dickerson won Mr Olympia. He was gay.

BeachPose.jpg

dickerson1.jpg

dickerson_chris_078.jpg

Towards the conclusion of his long career as a professional bodybuilder, Chris Dickerson would occasionally strip down completely and pose to the camera in the nude (see also beefcake). After retiring from professional bodybuilding, Dickerson came out as being gay. He later acted as Master of Ceremonies at the physique competition at Gay Games III in Vancouver in 1990.

It would be naive to think that there weren't any gay members on this forum. How many buff guys do you see on tv footage of mardi gras? I imagine you'd get your fair share of gay guys at inner city gyms in the bigger capital cities. Plenty of them would be into getting a great body.

If we're being fair dinkum we should have a thread/sub-forum for the gay guys. I'll let someone else run with that though.

^ Fuck that last idea of mine. I gave that about 1.5 seconds thought. The more I think about the more it seems as useless as a solar-powered torch.

It would be naive to think that there weren't any gay members on this forum. How many buff guys do you see on tv footage of mardi gras? I imagine you'd get your fair share of gay guys at inner city gyms in the bigger capital cities. Plenty of them would be into getting a great body.

If we're being fair dinkum we should have a thread/sub-forum for the gay guys. I'll let someone else run with that though.

lol'd

^ Fuck that last idea of mine. I gave that about 1.5 seconds thought. The more I think about the more it seems as useless as a solar-powered torch.

lol'd even harder.

Great physique, Steve Michalik. Claims to have won Mr America completely raw, then afterwards after some events decided to start the gear.

f051jn.jpg

29xfdhh.jpg

completely raw? do u mean drug free?

Most of the early bodybuilders thought dbol was a natural supplement lol