• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Popping the big Q

Lol. We are doing Vietnam and Cambodia, staying in Brunei on the way back. Any must sees in Vietnam?
Posted via Mobile Device

i met my wife on a train going to work...

And yes i popped the question on the train going home from work 5 years later.. (yes people were cheering and stuff kinda like those hollywood movies.. embarrassing but meh :D

OMG dude empire at BRUNEI? not trying to revive this old post but, i've lived there from the age of 2-16 then I came back to aussie. woah coincidence

Lol. We are doing Vietnam and Cambodia, staying in Brunei on the way back. Any must sees in Vietnam?
Posted via Mobile Device

is Hoi An the only place you will visit, if so theres not a lot to do there as its a pretty small town but i really liked it, we spent a lot of time just sitting in cafes/restaurants eating and drinking, wandering the mastreets/markets and hanging out in the resort swimming and sunbaking. very relaxing. Saigon is a must see for the food, and the Ben Tanh market. Also from Saigon we did a bus trip to the Cu Chi tunels where we got to crawl through all the soldiers tunnels from the vietnam war (not good if your claustrophobic) and i got to shoot an AK-47

Asked her old man tonight.
He laughed and said it's not the 1920's anymore, and I didn't have to ask.
I said I wanted to do the right thing, he appreciated the gesture, and gave me his blessing.
I was so fucking nervous asking him for some reason though, I almost chickend out :D

You did good Sticky. Best to be in the dad-in-law's good books. I get on fine with my in-laws but I've known people who hate theirs with a passion.

Good luck with the real test, asking your lady-friend. If she looks hesitant pull out that photo of you with lipstick. No way she'll say no when she's looking at that pretty mug!

lol, i was never going to ask anyones permission :p

Good luck mate.

Surely you know the answer anyway ?

Great job scott, bet your feeling better now that you've asked hey! I'm sure things will go great for you and the girl.

lol, i was never going to ask anyones permission :p

Good luck mate.

Surely you know the answer anyway ?

just make sure the rings big enough and your set.. :)

Rings to women are like cars/bikes to us men.. the bigger it is the better they feel

just make sure the rings big enough and your set.. :)

Rings to women are like cars/bikes to us men.. the bigger it is the better they feel

lol... buying love hey :p

I sunk a fair bit of dough into the ring I bought. I could have put together two or my gym setups :)

lol... buying love hey :p

I sunk a fair bit of dough into the ring I bought. I could have put together two or my gym setups :)

nah its a female thing my wife explained. They dont say it but when its a mothers nights they stare at each others rings and compare .. WTF knows :confused:

mine was a current model small car/or a brand new bike lol. I tell my wife that shes got a small car/bike on her ring.

Tbh, I didn't look at prices when I was looking for a ring. I was just looking for the right one. The one I settled on is perfect, and a great size.

I must admit though, when I was told the price I did think of gym equipment straight away :D. It cost me another squat rack, 300kg in calibrated ivanko plates, full set of bumpers, another abc bar.
That makes me cry a little inside :(.

Well done Scott. I know im late.

I remember when I popped the question. I had wanted to ask for a while. A few things suddenly happend which meant I wasnt able to go on one knee. She said yes. I remember at the time I was nervous, not because I thought she could say no. More so because its the type of deal that effects a lot of things, for a long time.

We never got married. I broke it off.

That's tremendous Sticky, g'donya mate!

What's also tremendous is the way this thread has gone viral across the net, and the reaction it's brought about across the world.

tu11.jpg

tu12.jpg

tu13.jpg

tu05.jpg

tu03.jpg

HAHAHAHA.

Marius called me to give me his best wishes. That has been my highlight since returning home :D.