• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Planning to Stay Natty?

Plans to Stay Natural?

• Total voters
I can't wait to give it a go. I don't want to get stupidly huge but I wouldn't mind a little boost.

I don't plan on competing regularly but would love to jump on stage once for the experience.

Edit: Wow I'm the only non natural and compete.

I plan on staying natural and competing. Not that I have anything against people who want to use drugs it doesn't take away from the amount of dedication and motivation you need to compete. I would just personally like to see how good I can get my body without pumping my body full of the stuff. I feel like I would be cheating myself in one way if I was using drugs.

tested federations are although a good thought. next to no one gets tested and the blokes standing on natural stages can be absolutely huge and can leave alot of 100% natural blokes (although acheiveing a hell of a lot) left feeling inadequate.
heaps of hard work and a few jabs is the only real way to succeed in bbing.. alot of people who say there natty and 100kg shredded at 5'8 ar fucking lying and afraid what the world will think. IMHO

Will never use - natural for life. Know girls who have and it's clear, husky voice, square jaw, acne. I wouldn't be able to be happy knowing I hadn't got there natural, it's about patience and persistence, things take time. If I get on stage and place in April like I plan I would be proud knowing it was all me.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

All natural but would be interesting to see how far I could go with some assistance but i don't think I have gone far enough naturally to warrent getting on the gear, I would also like to compete but at this stage haven't and am a little undecided in that....

Oh and now I have seen the massively strong bump of a year ago post, bwahahaha

Will never use - natural for life. Know girls who have and it's clear, husky voice, square jaw, acne. I wouldn't be able to be happy knowing I hadn't got there natural, it's about patience and persistence, things take time. If I get on stage and place in April like I plan I would be proud knowing it was all me.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anavar makes girls hot.

Lately I really enjoy the linair hack press machine it doesn't grip on the rails like most leg presses with bearing problems ect