• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Planks

My best was 4 mins. But I usually do 30 second or 1 min planks when training. I remember seeing some guys doing 8-9 minutes at trainings some nights. Ridiculous. I'm shaking like hell after 2-3 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up in the 7 to 8 min range last time I clocked it

But they're just so damned boring lol

It only counts if your torso is straight and you hold good form

2 minutes, though I can probably go longer if I had a copy of Zoo centrefold laid out in front of me to concentrate on. Maybe I should try that next time.

4:30 was my longest one - probably could have gone another minute or so but was only trying to beat someone else so once I did that I just stopped...

i can do 5 minutes, but i get real bored and the uncontrollable shaking through my whole body gets a bit annoying after a while. last time i did it i was just beating someone else, i did one plank while they tried 3 times to keep up lol