• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Plan on home gym.

Give the cyberfit rack a go. I got it and it's a decent bit of gear. He gave me a really good discount on my bulk buy too.

220kg plates, flat bench, dip attach, bar, 4m2 rubber tiles $1200 delivered to qld.

Pics in the home gym thread if your interested.

Give the cyberfit rack a go. I got it and it's a decent bit of gear. He gave me a really good discount on my bulk buy too.

220kg plates, flat bench, dip attach, bar, 4m2 rubber tiles $1200 delivered to qld.

Oooo wow, I might give that one a go aye, does it have a cable thing for lat pulldowns etc? I wanna max my spendings to about $900

Wait did you get a rack, 220kg plates, flat bench, dip attach, bar and 4m2 rubber tiles?

Oooo wow, I might give that one a go aye, does it have a cable thing for lat pulldowns etc? I wanna max my spendings to about
Wait did you get a rack, 220kg plates, flat bench, dip attach, bar and 4m2 rubber tiles?

Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding - View Single Post - Show us your Home Gym

I didn,t get the cable attachment would have added $200 to the cost. It was all good gear too I got no complaints. Just need some bumpers now. Freight was expensive, would have been a grand if I could have picked it up.

Looks good except the rear bar gets in the way of the bench...

Does it cause you any issues???

Not for me mate. With the back legs of the bench hard against the rear cross bar you are in the perfecr position for benching. I do however unrack squats from the front bars as the cross bar bumps my shins. But it makes no diffetence to me front or rear.

It's no rolls royce rack but it is excellent for the price, you get band pegs too, its solid as doesn't wobble. He was $400 cheaper then the next cheapest package I could negotiate for all that.

The rack is on par with the mid range force rack between home and commercial. Probsbly not as good quality as the mm rack, but really it's just a rack if it catches the weight and doesn't wobble or feel too small inside I'm happy.

I can vouch for the cyber rack also…
I have the rack, pulleys, dip, and adjustable bench.
Could have done without the dip attachment, bit awkward for my liking otherwise very solid gear all round and for the package prices steve does, can’t go wrong.
Cheers
Ian

I can vouch for the cyber rack also…
I have the rack, pulleys, dip, and adjustable bench.
Could have done without the dip attachment, bit awkward for my liking otherwise very solid gear all round and for the package prices steve does, can’t go wrong.
Cheers
Ian

Hey mate interested in the pulley setup, do you rate it? I am considering getting it for my rack.

I agree with the dip handles beign awkward, but i have never used a really good dip setup on a power rack. I tend to have to duck my head to avoid the top bar when dipping. I am having a mate weld some longer pipes over the top of the handles to make them longer.

Not for me mate. With the back legs of the bench hard against the rear cross bar you are in the perfecr position for benching. I do however unrack squats from the front bars as the cross bar bumps my shins. But it makes no diffetence to me front or rear.

It's no rolls royce rack but it is excellent for the price, you get band pegs too, its solid as doesn't wobble. He was $400 cheaper then the next cheapest package I could negotiate for all that.

The rack is on par with the mid range force rack between home and commercial. Probsbly not as good quality as the mm rack, but really it's just a rack if it catches the weight and doesn't wobble or feel too small inside I'm happy.

Cheers mate....

I hadnt thought of the bar getting in the way when you squat.... The commercial power rack at the gym has this same bar on the floor... Now that I think about it really pisses me off...

Hey mate interested in the pulley setup, do you rate it? I am considering getting it for my rack.

I agree with the dip handles beign awkward, but i have never used a really good dip setup on a power rack. I tend to have to duck my head to avoid the top bar when dipping. I am having a mate weld some longer pipes over the top of the handles to make them longer.

The pulley set up is good mate, just needs a good grease up.... its reasonably smooth.. and stable... i like the fact it runs off the two tubes... dont regret the purchase.....

I also have to duck a little when dipping and thought about doing the same thing as you and welding some longer pipes...

Just to make sure... did you get the rack and everything else in one package for $1200 or did you get just the 220kg plates + bar, flat bench, dip, 4m2 rubbers

Been asking myself that for ages now lol

I don't like the look of the dip attachment on this rack. Looks like it'd be way too wobbly while you're performing them.

Also, the spacing between the dip handles looks odd. They've just conveniently attached them to each side post of the rack, but I'm not sure that this is the optimal spacing....looks way too wide to me.

Good pickup, i never spotted it. No one can dip that wide.

I have that rack, they are a good spacing. They have just chucked them on for the sake of a picture.