• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Plain Rice

Thanks Puff. I might just google rice recipes.

I actually just eat rice at lunch on workout day with a dash of skim milk. Like cereal or porridge. Makes me a tad stonger than when I dont have it. No placebo. Just fact for some reason. Rice = lift up and volume capacity up

:)

You mix the rice and milk together.. Warm or cold?

Warm or cold. Whatever. Usually pop it in the micro and zap it warm. ie cooked stuff from container in the fridge.

Just eat it in a bowl with milk.... like creal. A spec of sugar if eating it for afternoon tea before workout.

I am kind of obsessed with making sure I eat it workout day.

Makes my workout a perfect one every time.

So much so that I would go out on a limb and say that with low carb or reduced rice, my muscular density is more flat and less than Superman hardness. Every injury I have ever had has been during a reduction in carbs to lose weight. ( Endo meso flab battler )

High glycogen loaded rice muscles may in fact be much less prone to injury as well. Just an idea from observations of self. Big hard muscle is more ballsy and bullet proof than carb depleted flat tyre muscle.

My 50c

:)

Last edited:
Dear Shrek,

I thought you were tough and ate your rice raw, like a real man.
I might be confusing you with someone else though.

PM me for some manly raw rice recipes if you are interested.

Cordially,

Stralian

P.S The gentlemen talking about rice pudding/creamed rice are on a winner there, you should definitely give it a go! :)

Dear Shrek,

I thought you were tough and ate your rice raw, like a real man.
I might be confusing you with someone else though.

PM me for some manly raw rice recipes if you are interested.

Cordially,

Stralian

P.S The gentlemen talking about rice pudding/creamed rice are on a winner there, you should definitely give it a go! :)
Busted. I;m not a real man but merely a pussy pretending to be a man, and those pics i posted were of my boyfriend.:(
PM sent for manly recipes I can use on my BF. :rolleyes: