• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pistachio's 2012 Body Transformation

Thanks mate.

I'll probably post up photos every 3 months to see how I'm tracking. At some point I want to get ripped as well, not sure when yet though.

No updated pics, but things are still progressing. After dealing with a VERY interesting first quarter of the year, things are very different now. While I didn't stop training over that time, diet and recovery was on the backburner a bit while I dealt will all the other stuff going on.

I'm pretty sure I'm starting to put on a bit of weight now. I'm looking as vascular as ever, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm the leanest I've ever been. It feels like my shape is starting to change a bit, which is interesting. I've written up a new program and am looking forward to big things over the next 6 months.

Will probably post up some updated pics around June-ish. Although I'll probably be down at PTC perth on the opening day if anyone from Perth wants a real life progress pic lol. On that note I'm curious whether I look bigger/different in real life or in pictures.

A couple of recent pics. Sitting at 93kgs. Definitely starting to see improvements, now that the shit cloud from the beginning of the year has faded away.

back.JPG

side chest.JPG

looking good mate, do you have your measurements up anywhere? is that part of the transformation contest.

I tend to scan forums, and annoy people :D

Wow - big difference for mine.

Justifies favouritism....

get a haircut, hippy.

Thanks mate.

haha, getting one today, I've been busy!

looking good mate, do you have your measurements up anywhere? is that part of the transformation contest.

I tend to scan forums, and annoy people :D

Cheers mate.

I can't remember if I took any at the start or not, but I certainly haven't taken any recently.

Photos are really the only accurate guage at the moment, as I'm more going for body sculpting then size. I'm more or less the size I want to be, I'm just trying to get balance in my physique and then when I'm done, get ripped.

Plus, I find my measurements are never that accurate / consistent. So in short, it doesn't really motivate me or tell the true story, so I just take photos.

Incidentally, the photos above are taken in a different lighting (and with my iPhone), so aren't directly comparable with my comp photos. It's just to give an idea of what I look like now.

Delts are a shit ton bigger as l pointed out with your last update. Traps / forarms are looking 'better' as well.

Do you have scoliosis by any chance?

Everything is thicker! Well done Pete, neck is bigger, delts, forearms, chest, traps, even your hands look bigger! lol

Good stuff. Keep it up. You've done great Mr :)

Delts are a shit ton bigger as l pointed out with your last update. Traps / forarms are looking 'better' as well.

Do you have scoliosis by any chance?

Shoulders and traps have been a key focus this year, as have legs / calves, although I'm not sure how well they have progressed.

Haha, nah I don't think so mate. Just shit posing.

Everything is thicker! Well done Pete, neck is bigger, delts, forearms, chest, traps, even your hands look bigger! lol

Good stuff. Keep it up. You've done great Mr :)

Thanks bella

Lol, hands are the same size, I think you'll find I've just turned them in more in the pose. Does look pretty funny tho haha

Wot up player

One more progress pic. I think my back has made better progress than my front.

Obvious fat gain, but still heaps bigger. The before pic was taken mid february, so about 6 months progress here.

comp2.JPG

Back is visually bigger! Good work Dave, couldn't have imagined you'd improve much more on your early 2012 physique and you clearly have!

lol back is looking HOOGE Pete - excellanto! I can't wait to see what you look like by the years end :)
Some of you lads have really made quite phenomenal progress since the beginning of the year. Fucking love it! ;)

Blah! Pete! Yes I remember now you introduced yourself to me at PTC as Pete!

Too many Dave's.....:p

Last edited:
Dave lol

Nice work P.

any leg pics?

Thanks mate.

I can't really flex my legs, so nah, no pics. I'm pretty sure they have improved, but as always, not as much as the rest of me. Really fucking annoying to be honest. I've been training them harder and been having better workouts, but I'm not sure whether it is paying off yet.

I took some measurements at the end of July (should have done some at the start of the year, kicking myself for not!), so hoping for some decent change in the last 4 months.

Will obviously get some pics up at the end of the comp, hopefully there will (for once) be some noticable change there.

lol back is looking HOOGE Pete - excellanto! I can't wait to see what you look like by the years end :)
Some of you lads have really made quite phenomenal progress since the beginning of the year. Fucking love it! ;)

Cheers bella. I am quite happy with the back progress. Gotta watch the fat though, it can make your back look bigger when it actuality it is just fatter lol

Blah! Pete! Yes I remember now you introduced yourself to me at PTC as Pete!

Too many Dave's.....:p

Haha, yes, how could you forget me?

With the number of daves on this forum, it was a good guess tho lol

Great stuff Pistachio, not only your back but check out them triceps!

Thanks mate

Yeah I noticed that too, triceps seem to have come up quite a bit. I've been hitting them hard this year as well, as biceps have usually overpowered them.

Trying to get more balance in my physique at the moment, hence the focus on back, tris, shoulders and legs.

Everything seems to be coming together nicely, but my chest is still growing which is almost starting to get concerning lol.