• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Piracetam and Choline

I take 3g piracetam not daily but whenever I need a mental 'kick'. I read that choline potentiates piracetam so I add about a gram, all mixed with a quarter cup of water. It really taste like shit (spew actually, that sour biley taste when you are forced to swallow your own spew when its not convenient to throw it up - eg, when in a taxi). I am able to process thoughts with more clarity, retain information and become an expert at sudouku. :)

Lately I am toying with the idea of taking some as part of my pre-workout regime. What if it could help me line all my mental cues together before I do a heavy deadlift for example, and reduce the time for the muscles to fire? I'd be able to recruit more power for all my PB lifts.

I've toyed with the idea of taking nootropics in the past but never have.

Does it really give a worthwhile mental kick?

I've toyed with the idea of taking nootropics in the past but never have.

Does it really give a worthwhile mental kick?

When I used it to study I didn't get mentally tired as fast as I would without it. I retained more information. There's more focus and coordination, which I think translates well to the gym environment. My experience is that initially I got to take about 4g daily for a week to see any substantial improvement with my cognitive ability. Then, 3g or less with choline does the trick - it comes on within half an hour and the smart effect lasts for ~ 4-6 hours.

Alpha Brain, that shit is thoroughly good. Enter in the codename "rogan" and receive 10% off all orders.

They are the shit indeed! I used to get Primaforce until they stopped making it.

I'm not actually joking for once.... Alpha Brain is the shit, you can take it daily as well and it does the job. www.onnit.com Codename : Rogan get 10% off alpha brain, new mood, shroom tech sport (thoroughly good).

There are places in Aus that stock all the onnit range so it's probably cheaper getting it from them.