• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pink Magic

T

tribalbox

Anyone looked at or tried this stuff? Im hearing alot of good things and was wondering if anyone on here had any personal experience with it.
Also if anyone knows where to get it from in Aus or even whether it can be ordered from the US or anything would be great to know thanks.

Anyone looked at or tried this stuff? Im hearing alot of good things and was wondering if anyone on here had any personal experience with it.
Also if anyone knows where to get it from in Aus or even whether it can be ordered from the US or anything would be great to know thanks.

The ingredient that is giving this product its power is Massularia Acuminate which has androgenic potentials. If you're interested in stuff like that then we do have a product here in Australia which in my opinion is a lot better and a lot cheaper. PM me and I'll give you the details of what it is and where you can get it from.

Fadi.

Thread re-opend. I though he was talking about Pinkies (dbol - steroid)
I googled Pink Magic and it is a supp.
Be more specific dude..LOL

Last edited:
Sorry about that - i meant to add that it was from Usp labs but i figured people might have known about it already. Ive heard a few people saying that its an awesome new product for a natural test booster with people seeing increased strength, becoming leaner etc etc and i was just curious if anyone on here actually got into the testing phase of it.
But Fadi i am interested in this product you speak of if you dont post a thread on it would you mind sending me a pm with the details about it? im assuming the product is along the same lines as a natural test booster as well?

But Fadi i am interested in this product you speak of if you dont post a thread on it would you mind sending me a pm with the details about it? im assuming the product is along the same lines as a natural test booster as well?
As I told Adrian, I will be addressing the subject soon. Thank you.

Fadi.

Wow it looks gay, marketing team FAILED random generic hip graffiti font..

LOLs..

pGNC1-7931096dt.jpg

Proprietary Blend 1600.00 mg **
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Massularia Acuminate (stem) **
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves) **
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem)
Proprietary Blend
Love that phrase...

Seriously 1 look at the package and it looks like a joke..

Cant be as good as

testoroid.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
yeah i read all that stuff and was curious also as to why people who were doing the testing actually saw some results and after looking around found that on the usplabsdirect website someone has asked the question and been answered by a rep.

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION
Alright i'm only posting this because I want to here an answer from a USPLabs rep! or even better the damn CEO himself!!

I'm not trying to hate at all, because I love Jack3d, and Anabolic Pump, but seriously this stuff!!!

I did a lot of research on the ingredients in this so called T-Booster and honestly where in this will it do ANYTHING for muscle growth or increase testosterone?

First off, Rhamnus Nakaharai simply catalyzes human LDL oxidation! Which pretty much increases cholesterol. Or is just an antioxident, where does this help with muscle building?

Next, Massularia Acuminate (stem). This MIGHT do something for you! It increases testicular protein, glycogen, etc. Basiclly it enhances normal testicular function, which just stimulates male sexual maturation!! Alright, how does this help?

Last is Nelumbo Nucifera...or a lotus flower. This just preety much treats many kinds of illnesses. Once again where does this help with building muscle?

The "Proprietary Blend" is made of what! Because you stress that most companies hide behind this word and most of the time is just filler!! SO please enlighten me on this and let me know if i missed something somewhere!

THE REPLY FROM REP
Originally Posted by Doherty1
Alright i'm only posting this because I want to here an answer from a USPLabs rep! or even better the damn CEO himself!!

I'm not trying to hate at all, because I love Jack3d, and Anabolic Pump, but seriously this stuff!!!

I did a lot of research on the ingredients in this so called T-Booster and honestly where in this will it do ANYTHING for muscle growth or increase testosterone?

First off, Rhamnus Nakaharai simply catalyzes human LDL oxidation! Which pretty much increases cholesterol. Or is just an antioxident, where does this help with muscle building?

Hi Doherty,

I would be more than happy to answer your most pertinent question of "How will PM contribute to muscle growth?" but first, some clarifications may be in order.

Firstly, on the issue of Rhamnus extract and LDL oxidation. In your research, you were undoubtedly led to the following link:

Antioxidant properties of isotorachrysone isolated... [Biochim Biophys Acta. 1996] - PubMed result

which you seem to have misread, and in particular, the following sentence:

Quote:
On the other hand, isotorachrysone retarded the peroxidation of human low density lipoprotein (LDL) initiated by both aqueous and lipophilic peroxyl radicals. And it also suppressed copper-catalyzed human LDL oxidation, as measured by fluorescence intensity.

To clarify, this sentence means the opposite of how you appear to have interpreted it: that is, it does not catalyze LDL oxidation, but rather inhibits both oxidation and peroxidation of cholesterol. The oxidation of cholesterols, in turn, results in the production of a class of compounds known as "oxysterols," with various toxic, apoptotic (cell death) and pro-inflammatory physiological roles. They are, in other words, not very nice guys.

And while reduction in the expression of oxysterols in striated muscle would have an obvious effect on reducing total oxidative stress, a key component in catabolism, that is not primarily responsible for either Rhamnus or Nelumbo's effect on muscle building. For that, one needs to understand the physiological roles of the Phosphodiesterases, and particular to our herbs here, PDE3 and 4.

The phosphodiesterase proteins are collectively responsible for the hydrolysis (breakdown) of the intracellular messengers cAMP (cylic adenosine monophosphate) and cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). In turn, these cyclic nucleotides are implicated in a wide range of cellular processes, including vaso-relaxation (impotence drugs competitively inhibit a PDE specific to cGMP, PDE5, in order to relax the veinous structures of the penis), cellular proliferation and differentiation, cardiac rhythm, and in the case of skeletal cAMP, muscle fiber regeneration and proteolysis. So, it goes without saying that PDEs are a key target for inhibitory drugs in a wide range of diseases. But what does this have to do with our herbs, here?

Well, as I said, PDE3 and PDE4 are important to our discussion, as the increased expression of these proteins have been implicated in muscular dystrophy and atrophy. Of course, the mechanism at foot here is the degradation of cAMP, which increases muscle fiber regeneration, and decreases muscle proteolysis (breakdown of amino acids). Subsequently, both Rhamnus and Nelumbo have been found to competitively inhibit both PDE3 and PDE4 - or in other words, they have been found to inhibit that which inhibits muscle growth. Conservatively, I would feel comfortable in claiming they would contribute to muscle growth on these grounds.

Quote:
Next, Massularia Acuminate (stem). This MIGHT do something for you! It increases testicular protein, glycogen, etc. Basiclly it enhances normal testicular function, which just stimulates male sexual maturation!! Alright, how does this help?

To clarify, you argue that increased testosterone has not been shown to positively effect body composition and lean:fat mass ratios?

Hopefully that helps. I would be more than happy to provide further clarification of any kind.[/QUOTE]

Understandably im hesitant to believe something a rep/moderator on the company's forum says all im going by is the reviews people have been putting forward and most of them if not all are positive responses to the supplement. If something in there works ill give it a try, im still waiting on this cheaper/better option Fadi has suggested and ill wait until he's happy to 'spill the beans' as im not sure as to how it would work getting Pink Magic into Aus and im not willing to pay that much to get it over here when i can wait however many months for it to become available here.

The Rep is full of crap.

He link just one study but there are numerous studies.
The amount needed to produce any test boost was something ridiculous like 20gms which basically renders it useless, also if one was to take that amount what are the side effects over a long period.
Seriously dude, this is rubbish at it's finest.
USP Labs are a joke, all there supps are.

Im still surprised by the amount of positive feedback towards the supplement throughout testing. Could it be that its just acting as a placebo or people maybe just hyping it up?

Either way hopefully this thread helps others who were looking at it, i know its helped alot to get some decent unbiased answers and if the science doesn't fit why should it work.

With all that said im still interested in the supp Fadi spoke of and looking into that when/if he decides to post about it as to how good that is and the benefits.
Also what is the best natural test booster on the market at the moment? ive heard that Animal Stak is up there but not heard many others mentioned?

Weight training is a natural test booster... it just doesn't last that long nor is it that high of a boost.