• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Picture this

Such a pity the guy didnt walk in last night, only to see Nick and Simon.

Simon is positively massive at the moment, a pretty hard 112.5kg, when he walked in we were all stunned. He recently benched 180kg at his local gym, he did 150kg x 4 last night, and it wasnt to failure. He has the lower body of a 100kg guy and the upper body of a 130kg guy.

There are not too many people who make me feel skinny. Simon sure made me feel skinny last night.

PTC has certainly helped put lifts I hear of in perspective. I've had people boast of themselves or clients deadlifting 100-150kg. A good and respectable lift, I say, and likely to be excellent for their health - but their tone, it's like the person is ready for the Olympics.