• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

phenylethylamine

I've tried in. It is in the Pre workout supp DS Craze.
Gives me a buzz, but it may be something else in there.

Driven Sports Craze
Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobex™ (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated For Alkaloid Content Including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, And N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Citramine™ (Citrus Reticulata Extract) (Fruit) (Concentrated For N-Methyltyramine Content), Caffeine Anhydrous

I've tried in. It is in the Pre workout supp DS Craze.
Gives me a buzz, but it may be something else in there.

Driven Sports Craze
Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobex™ (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated For Alkaloid Content Including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, And N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Citramine™ (Citrus Reticulata Extract) (Fruit) (Concentrated For N-Methyltyramine Content), Caffeine Anhydrous

Its the N- MethylTyramine.... Same stim that BN is using now in place of DMAA...

I think Craze may have run into some grief in the US atm...

anyone know where one could source a sample

I am almost positive that is the replacement ingredient for pseudo in over the counter cold and flu, pretty sure pseudo is getting phased out completely to stop the speed cooks

Edit: phenylephrine is the stuff in cold and flu meds my bad.

Last edited:
ok i gave it a burl , maybe i didn't take it in a high enough dosage but took 50mg , same dosage as dmaa, didn't do much , when i head off to the gym today i will up the dosage and see how i go

The aps brand one (phenadrine) has dmaa in it as well

amazon.com still sells it

though the ingredients list on the websites doesn't match whats on the bottle.
The bottle doesn't have icarin

seems to vary
Phenylean Proprietary Matrix - 750mg
N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Icariin (50%), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL, Methylsynephrine

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, FD&C #40.

another slightly different listing
PhenyLean Propietary Matrix:

R-N-Benzyl-Alpha-Phenylethylamine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Epimedium 40% Icariin Extract, Extend-Rx (Naringen/Bergamottin), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Methylsynephrine HCL

750 mg

The bottle lists
theobromine but no icariin

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Phenadrine-Superior-Jitter-Free-Weight-Stimulant/dp/B001ULT92S%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJHJEBUSJ277JPQFA%26tag%3Dthesupprati-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB001ULT92S]Amazon.com: Phenadrine Superior Jitter-Free Weight Loss Stimulant: Health & Personal Care[/ame]