• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

I can only train at night which means I am the only chick there.. I am above average but just dress normal (not hanging the boobies out). The guys look but they also talk to me just like they do each other.. & I always say hi or hows the workout going or whatever.. I don't really sit there trying to figure out what that look meant.. I'm not that insecure.. Everbody 'looks' who cares..

Chicks are either scared of guys- lacking confidence (go to chick gym)
There for the guys- putting it out there( boobs out & hardly working out)
Serious trainers- too busy working out to care (but take it as a comlpiment)

:p

Defintely just a normal guy who likes females. Nothing wrong with perving at women, the whole advertising industry is centered around this concept.

I don't go to gyms but still love perving...lol...I'm doing it now between these words I'm typing. I pick walks and benches in the CBD where I know I'll see heaps of highly slammable hot women....I see at least a dozen beauties a day and love it.

I get landwhales and middle aged women staring at me most times I train, especially when I squat or do pull-ups. I've even had women in their 40's and 50's say crap like "it would be good to have a man like you around the house". Now society has pretty much made it acceptable for women to say stuff like this but it's still fucking creepy when a woman twice your age is thinking of god knows what.

If I see a women that is pretty hot in the gym then I usually think something in my head like "HNNNG DAT ASS" but staring is fucking rude, it's a basic thing we are told when we are kids along with treat others like you would treat yourself and sharing etc

all my rage

one more thing.. if a guy stares for waaay too long.. I tend to think he may be a bit retarded LOL (eek)' jus sayin' :p

i perve in the gym after all i am a red blooded male , nothing wrong witha bit of window shopping

but it gets a bit awkward when i am having a breather or in the middle of a workout and staring off into space which happens to be in the direction of the hot bird , just because i am looking in your direction doesn't mean that i am looking at you

Saw a grot (really he was an unbathed fereal ) of a guy taking pics of chicks on his phone..

But yep it is hard not to admire a women who is in the gym busting her ass, there a few girls now that work out well, it is impressive to see, bench squat deads etc

They tend to be the ones that are sweaty as, but still looking hotter than the skinny ass, un fed little miss with the running makeup on the tredmills. lol

I would enjoy if there were more women at
my Gym Lifting.

Not so.. oh well back to my iPod :p

Thanks
Devante.
P.S. I think 'Underworld' in Melb is full of the model
types from what I hear.

i cant perv in the gym, no one to prev on lol
but there is a really hot 16yo chick who i work with...i have a peek... i just cant help myself... lol

now that the warmer weather is upon us , the gym has seen a few more hotties come in
getting eye strain

The guys in my gym are too busy checking each other out size-wise (not homo) that they wouldn't even notice if a naked chic walked past them....