• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptides

My vain inner person quite likes the look of the tanning peptide, but more info is needed before I jump.

As I said, I know a few people that are on it, and have been for a while.
No strength gains, no fat loss, no muscle.
As fair as these guys can tell, it's helped repair injurys, and increased hungry 10 folds. Any size gains have come because they train hard and eat like a herd of buffalo.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have also seen the opposite...

It comes down to lab vlaues. Some people dont responds with igf-1 increases and that is what is responsible for most of themuscular growth. Thats not to say gh doesnt have other anti aging benefits.

Yep I agree. But if your looking at this as a "legal" or "moral" way to pack on some muscle, IMO forget about. Just do the real deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep I agree. But if your looking at this as a "legal" or "moral" way to pack on some muscle, IMO forget about. Just do the real deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Depends, i started rp6 because of my igf-1 gh basically being non existant..

I have no problem injecting hcg and rp6 for hormone replacement therapy.

HOWEVER.

If it aint broke dont fix it...

I didn't mean "your" as in you man. I know your not using this for gains.
I ment "if your" (people reading this thread) are looking at gpr6 to build muscle, imo, forget it.
Posted via Mobile Device

melanotan 2 actually improves insulin resistance.

Just some clarification here please noobs.

You say it improves insulin resistance, (confirm insulin resistance is bad, thus by improving it you mean reducing insulin resistance)

Or do you mean melanotan 2 is bad for us by increasing insulin resistance.

Cheers.

sorry noobs, I am a bit confused.

Melanotan 2 is good or bad in regards to insulin resistance.

Cheers
I am a bit confused your statement improving insulin resistance as to whether you mean increasing or reducing resistance.

Cant improve something for the worse, that would be a double negative..

It improves the "condition" insulin resistance by lowering insulin resistance..

Bit of a noob question
But if you purchase GHRP-6 from australia will you get raided
How long would 2 ml last an av person

2ml is 20 doses at 100mcg. It is not illegal so it won't get raided but you can only use it for research purposes so don't go being naughty with it ;). From what I can gather 50 doses is a cycle and you should run it with ctjc-1295 to increase its effectiveness.

Results on GHRP-6 & CJC 1-29 (GRF)

Did 6 week cycle.

Protocol: 150mcg am, 150mcg pm , 150mcg after training (weekends only).

7 days a week.

Good diet , high protein, moderate carbs, low fat.

Gained 8 lbs kept 6 lbs (8 weeks later)

Body composition: Got noticably leaner.

Training intensity improved and strength went through the roof!

Mood : Felt very good on it, slept improved.

Just started another cycle, strength has gone through the roof again. Do notice hunger straight after shot, this time i am eating 15 minutes after shot.
Same protocol as before 3 times a day.

Personally i think it is great for over 40's to get GH kick, i still can't figure out where the strength comes from though as it is major boost. Also have much more drive in the gym and want to train longer & harder.

It gets a thumbs up from me and in my lifetime i have tried most products available to Bodybuilders so i have the experience to say so. Thats all i can think of right now.
I originally took it to some fat towards the end of diet but got more benefits than expected.