• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

peptides - thoughts and advice

So using melanotan to get a tan is using 'gear'?

Seriously?

What's next, saying you are on gear if you get a spray tan?

So using melanotan to get a tan is using 'gear'?

Seriously?

What's next, saying you are on gear if you get a spray tan?

Is taking pro hormone gear? How is a gh releasing pep any different to a pro hormone and its affect on the endoctrin sysyem. Why do you keep bringing melatonan into it the thread is about gh peps.

Gh releasing peps are performance enhancers, melatonan is not.

Last edited:
so .'.
gh releasing peps = performance enhancer

and

test = performance enhancer

= ? same same ?

Mate I wouldn't say peps are gear, IMO gear is directly taking the hormone not taking a product that stimulates the body to produce more of your own hormone.

It is a performance enhancer though. I guess everyone has a different opinion on what gear is and isn't. If it's banned by doping authorities is it gear? Cause there is alot of shit on that banned list.

Don't expect the same results from taking GH peps that you would get from taking GH it's like comparing a pro hormone to shooting test. Yes prohormones work no they are not nearly as effective as taking test.

Mate I wouldn't say peps are gear, IMO gear is directly taking the hormone not taking a product that stimulates the body to produce more of your own hormone.

It is a performance enhancer though. I guess everyone has a different opinion on what gear is and isn't. If it's banned by doping authorities is it gear? Cause there is alot of shit on that banned list.

Don't expect the same results from taking GH peps that you would get from taking GH it's like comparing a pro hormone to shooting test. Yes prohormones work no they are not nearly as effective as taking test.

This.

the following :

- HGH-FRAG 176-191
- CJC-1295
- GHRP-2 and 6
- IGF-1 LR3

what do we think about these? worthwhile or no?

I've heard of people running them all, except i don't know anyone who's run hgh-frag.

Answers in bold mate.

The igf you mentioned, are you talking IM Injections?

What do these end up costing per month for a proper stack given dosage requirements?... looks pricey.

Cheaper than GH;)

A mate of mine uses frag and ipamorellin to cut. He says it leans him up real quick and results are instantaneous. The ammounts he takes seems like an expencive way to cut tho..

Peptides r sold in a powder form which makes them legal as they r for research purposes only meaning for ur rats and not to be used on humans.. ;)

Peptides r sold in a powder form which makes them legal as they r for research purposes only meaning for ur rats and not to be used on humans.. ;)

That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Using your logic I should be fine to import 2kg of powder test for research purposes.

The peps come freeze dried in powder cause they have a short shelf life once you mix them with sterile water. Read the link to customs in this thread in no way are peps legal, they get through sometimes but they are definietly banned unless you have applied for and received a research authority.

Read the link to customs in this thread in no way are peps legal, they get through sometimes but they are definietly banned unless you have applied for and received a research authority.

Whilst I don't use roids etc, you'd be surprised at what gets/you can get through customs, though I wouldn't encourage anyone trying!

Whilst I don't use roids etc, you'd be surprised at what gets/you can get through customs, though I wouldn't encourage anyone trying!

No doubt it's hit and miss with those fuckers, but old mates implication that it is legal because it is for research purposes and is powder is wrong. It's a banned substance, GH peps are on the list of banned substances regardless of how you get them in.

Nice Avi JC

No doubt it's hit and miss with those fuckers, but old mates implication that it is legal because it is for research purposes and is powder is wrong. It's a banned substance, GH peps are on the list of banned substances regardless of how you get them in.

Nice Avi JC

Cheers Fluffy ^^^^^^^ listen to this man Red, he (Fluffy) knows his stuff ^^^^^^

Last edited: